Server Idea: Character Grand Reset

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
ForceOfWill

Hi Everyone, is my Test (the AM)
After play the server for 2 weeks and have a lot of fun learning and improving on the MM rpg mod, i figured something that could add more fun to the server, even to the more veteran players (guys with lvls over 400).

My idea is Called Grand Reset.

But, What is that? well, when you start the game you need to choose a character type, AM, MM or WM. And after you pick it, you need to stick with it. If you want to try other type, you need to use other name.

Grand Reset is a Idea for use more than one type of character at the same time.

How will be implemented?

At level 500 you can do your first Grand Reset, After doing it, you will start again from level 25 with your character with all your stats reset.
The difference is than this time you can buy 2 character types instead of 1. At the begging it wouldn't make that much difference compared to single type characters because for low to mid levels, you cannot expend to much points on characters specifics if you want to level up fast. But at high level it brings the RPG to the players that currently don't have anything to spend his points for.

But is that all?

No, I think than when your character with a grand reset goes to lvl 600, it can be able to do a second Grand Reset.
Will start again from lvl 25, but this time it can buy the 3 class types!

And for add more fun, If a character with two Grand reset Reach the lvl 700. It can do another Grand Reset. In the third one, it can buy only 2 Character types, but it would be able to double the basic stats!

After that, if he is able to reach lvl 800 and do another reset, it would be able to buy the 3 classes and double theirs basics stats.

Same apply for lvl 900, 2 classes but with triple stats, and then lvl 1000, 3 classes with triple stats.

In Resume:

First Grand Reset: Character with one class can do it at lvl 500. Will start again from lvl 25 with all his stats clear but able to buy 2 classes.
Second Grand Reset: Character with already 1 Grand Reset can do it at lvl 600. Will start again from lvl 25 with all his stats clear but able to buy 3 classes.
Third Grand Reset: Character with already 2 Grand Reset can do it at lvl 700. Will start again from lvl 25 with all his stats clear but able to buy 2 classes and Double Basic Stats.
Four Grand Reset: Character with already 3 Grand Reset can do it at lvl 800. Will start again from lvl 25 with all his stats clear but able to buy 3 classes and Double Basic Stats.
Fifth Grand Reset: Character with already 4 Grand Reset can do it at lvl 900. Will start again from lvl 25 with all his stats clear but able to buy 2 classes and Triple Basic Stats.
Sixth Grand Reset: Character with already 5 Grand Reset can do it at lvl 1000. Will start again from lvl 25 with all his stats clear but able to buy 3 classes and Triple Basic Stats and also the Donors Reward skill.

This will add a lot of more rpg to the server, old players will have a reason to keep playing and pushing their lvls, Also the goals aren't easy to reach, and maybe we will never see a player with Sixth Grand Resets. But the possibility to push it, can always inspire people to play and keep playing for other 14 years LOL.

If someone thinks that do this is op, first of all, I think is a great reward to all the effort and time you need to put for do the Grand Reset. Even the first one isn't an Easy task, so image to do a second or a third one.

This is just and idea, can be tweaked, improved or something. Honestly, I think it will be awesome if is implemented in the future.