Monster Mash Wiki

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

floppydick wrote:i took a "peak". it needs a LOT of proofreading. u need to upgrade your grammar. no significant/important info added (really)...
Wow Really!? Did u ever stop complaining about everything and everyonne?!

BTW english is my second language, french is the first one I learned. So why don't u write a complete game Wiki in french and see how bad the grammar will be humm?
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
floppydick

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:
floppydick wrote:i took a "peak". it needs a LOT of proofreading. u need to upgrade your grammar. no significant/important info added (really)...
Wow Really!? Did u ever stop complaining about everything and everyonne?!

BTW english is my second language, french is the first one I learned. So why don't u write a complete game Wiki in french and see how bad the grammar will be humm?
ne se plaignent pas everyonne, ne se plaignent pas du tout
de toute évidence ne vous ai pas entendu parler de "criticisim constructive?"
quelqu'un a dit suggestions amicales ne travaille pas ici, alors j'ai essayé cela.

et sur le wiki français. NO. Pourquoi voudrais-je? français ... lol
n'est même pas dans le top10 langues parlées dans le monde ...

le wiki a été fait en anglais, le finir en anglais
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

floppydick wrote:
DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:I've updated alot of stuff into the Monster Mash Wiki this weak. This include completing the Abilities and classes overview, Guides and added some info about the RPG stats and Caps.

Go take a peak :scool:
i took a "peak". it needs a LOT of proofreading. u need to upgrade your grammar. no significant/important info added (really)...

...but... at least you tried LOL gj

Instead of bitching about it, why don't you do something helpful, then?
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

ne se plaignent pas everyonne, ne se plaignent pas du tout
de toute évidence ne vous ai pas entendu parler de "criticisim constructive?"
quelqu'un a dit suggestions amicales ne travaille pas ici, alors j'ai essayé cela.

et sur le wiki français. NO. Pourquoi voudrais-je? français ... lol
n'est même pas dans le top10 langues parlées dans le monde ...

le wiki a été fait en anglais, le finir en anglais
ROFL. Please do me a favor, just stick to english! What You just said there is barely readable. Anyway nice try... LOL.
Blood Asp
Camper
Xfire: eaelemental

At least franky has the decency to LEARN english properly from people who he knows, he may never completely perfect the grammar, English is a tough language for grammar since we have such a variety of different words for the same sort of thing e.g. They, They're, Their.

At least Franky is vaguely understandable when he speaks english, and he's trying his best to accompany the needs of new players by creating a rather good wiki specifically designed for new players coming into the server.

If you want to try to do better then sure, take the time, study the server, study the weaponry, study the skill, then study the monster and the map, and then make a wiki accordingly to assist new players wave by wave, and with whatever class they have decided to make.

What Franky has done has brought a HUGE assist to the people of this server, you should be more respectful of that fact... I Know im not... but im a renegade... i respect nothing, but i can respect.. if i want to... i guess... maybe...

R_M
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

Prior to reading the WM and AM bits some time ago, I already knew that English was not Franky's native language. The guide is still useful and understandable and it contains honest mistakes, not errors or omissions due to carelessness, laziness, or plain ignorance. The guide contains everything a player needs to know but was afraid to bother taking the time to read.

Whatever issues there are, blame English, not Franky. :swink:

If the wiki needs some proofreading, I could take a pique at it. :sgiggle:
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

OK so if someone in here feel brave enaugh, there are the sections in the wiki that need to be completed:

1. The Bestiary section
2. The weapons section (unofficial weapons)
3. The Loot section (Haloween and Christmas Loot)

I don't have enaugh info to complete them.
Blood Asp
Camper
Xfire: eaelemental

Beastiary: Wail = best
Weapons: You can find in Unreal Editor
Loot: You can find in Unreal Editor

:P
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I'll look at adding some info there but (a) the monster lineup is about to change and (b) I don't care about really listing out every stat as long as their major methods of attack and special features are elaborated.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Ok, I'm glad to announce that the bestiary is now completed (at the exception of the Santa Titan miniboss, which I should be able to complete once he is there during Christmas).

I also added images for the Artifacts, the loots and coming soon: the weapons.