Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

403-forbidden?
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Jons Return wrote:403-forbidden?
This cryptic post I suppose means that you can't access the Wiki page? You might try having a look at your security settings in what ever browser you're using...or you could try deleting your cookies. The Wiki site -is- up and functioning...I just checked it. What browser are you using, Jon?

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Jon!
1337 Haxor

firefox karma... and I can get in with nightmorphs link. Now I've gotta remember my acc name!
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Making a post here for now, wiki will be updated shortly.

Next update is going to include a couple of new commands that I am outlining here for reference purposes.

ThrowSlot - Identical to "TossArtifact" provided for nomenclature / command syntax consistency reasons. If your currently selected item/skill/artifact can be dropped, it will be.
ClearSlot - Destroy your currently selected item/skill/artifact. Provided because some items can't be dropped, but destroying these items using the throw command is mistake-prone.
InfoSlot - Identical to SlotInfo, provided for command syntax consistency
SlotInfo - Opens a window with information on your currently selected item/skill/artifact. This probably won't be working for everything right off the bat but the goal is anything new should have this accessible, which should improve things as far as any new items that are added (which is really the main reason to use it anyway, so...).

WeaponInfo - Opens a window with information on your currently selected weapon. Again won't be working for everything right off the bat but ideally should provide players with information on any weapon type from within the game.

Maybe some more later.
Jon!
1337 Haxor

the weapon magic info page in game? THANK YOUUUU!
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Added some info to the ADB page that might be useful.
http://dwmonstermash.pbworks.com/Advanced-Damage-Bonus
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

WailofSuicide wrote:Added some info to the ADB page that might be useful.
Interesting. How do you get the results? Do you just shoot a monster with awareness and see how much health it loses, or do you have another mutator?
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

40 Shards wrote:
WailofSuicide wrote:Added some info to the ADB page that might be useful.
Interesting. How do you get the results? Do you just shoot a monster with awareness and see how much health it loses, or do you have another mutator?
Awareness. It's just the most reliable way to get final damage numbers after RPG Stats + Weapon Damage + Any other factors have been applied.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

I've updated alot of stuff into the Monster Mash Wiki this weak. This include completing the Abilities and classes overview, Guides and added some info about the RPG stats and Caps.

Go take a peak :scool:
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
floppydick

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:I've updated alot of stuff into the Monster Mash Wiki this weak. This include completing the Abilities and classes overview, Guides and added some info about the RPG stats and Caps.

Go take a peak :scool:
i took a "peak". it needs a LOT of proofreading. u need to upgrade your grammar. no significant/important info added (really)...

...but... at least you tried LOL gj