New Weapon Modifiers!

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Bandito
Camper

@ wail

I like using the Skaarjbane guns on server 1 - at my level & maxed db they don't do much in the early rounds, but as the queens & waillords become thick in the mid to upper rounds, I can take out alot of them fast with the Skaarjbane MP5

thanks for all of your work on the server,

Bandito :colors:
hamburger

Medic could survive outside with luck as long as the medic isn't the only one dancing outside. Medic could still kill a few and more faster with triple using mp5. On wave 13 you get lucky moving away from a few raptor chases provided seeker don't pull you into raptor bite. On some maps, it is still possible to survive wave 13 to 15. Mostly wave 14 have more chances. Then follow by 15 and then 13.

You need more luck by keep moving and jumping. That is the same as weapon master. Except you can get close to group of monsters longer. There are monsters who eat up huge amount of health on this three waves.

So I find that petless medic isn't really that weak. Its just that you have to put in more efforts in order to score better cause a weapon master with null, freeze... kill much faster. Yes it is an easy class to build yet a challenging class to kill more monsters in the later waves.

Havent seen Kefka for so long. He either globe or use vamp and null mp5.

:flower:
NickyNick
Killer in Training

Ok, plunder sounds freaking awesome. can we please implement it?
Fook
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

NickyNick wrote:Ok, plunder sounds freaking awesome. can we please implement it?
We're getting to the point soon where it will be doable.
NickyNick
Killer in Training

sweeeeet.
also, i was thinking...vorpal actually kind of sucks, because when you get the instakill, the monster dies and you lose potential xp. is there any way to make that instakill give you the remaining xp? because I almost never use vorpal for this reason and i also think that critical will be the same.
Fook
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

That's why I think Vorpal can be useful for low levels on the high waves, Nicky. Since you don't have enough damage bonus yet to get a lot of the XP from damaging the monsters anyway, you can at least get some XP from the kills you get when it vorps. Plus it can help you survive if you find yourself face to face with a monster that you otherwise would never be able to kill by yourself.

That's the tradeoff, I guess.
bigws
Pro but Noob

one of the big advantages to vorp is when the monster level is 200+ vorp doesnt care what their level is the kill streak you get from a +22 vorp can keep you alive very well
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

Is it just my bad luck or has it become almost impossible to roll vamp weapons any more. And no I wont accept that the skull makes up for it.
With my luck I doubt I see one every 5 to 7 maps. I did hear a player ask what a skull was today so I know one dropped.
Yes we do still play maps without medics and its not easy for a adren master to regain health. I dont think we should have to hold a special gun for a whole
wave to regain enough health to continue playing after taking continual damage with out a way to heal our selves. Have you tried to heal yourself with
a healing mine layer [not a medics layer] at 2 health per splash. Today 2 high level adren masters went a whole map, I was there and were unable to roll
a vamp weapon. If you have done this as some weird way of balancing the classes I think you could come up with a better way. I will admit we were not willing
to camp adren just to make a vamp weapon but tried to do it as it should be, on the run. The skull in know way makes up for all the extra weapons we need to roll through.
Would it be reasonable to ad vamp to the elements for the same reason the element category appears to have been created.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

DW_Cheapshot wrote:Is it just my bad luck or has it become almost impossible to roll vamp weapons any more. And no I wont accept that the skull makes up for it.
With my luck I doubt I see one every 5 to 7 maps. I did hear a player ask what a skull was today so I know one dropped.
Yes we do still play maps without medics and its not easy for a adren master to regain health. I dont think we should have to hold a special gun for a whole
wave to regain enough health to continue playing after taking continual damage with out a way to heal our selves. Have you tried to heal yourself with
a healing mine layer [not a medics layer] at 2 health per splash. Today 2 high level adren masters went a whole map, I was there and were unable to roll
a vamp weapon. If you have done this as some weird way of balancing the classes I think you could come up with a better way. I will admit we were not willing
to camp adren just to make a vamp weapon but tried to do it as it should be, on the run. The skull in know way makes up for all the extra weapons we need to roll through.
Would it be reasonable to ad vamp to the elements for the same reason the element category appears to have been created.
Well Cheap, unfortunately the way things work is that pretty much every new thing that gets added reduces overall chances of getting anything specific that you want. Specifically, in this case, for the magic weapon maker, but in general as well. However, things have not really changed significantly on that front for like ~4 months or more, so I would say it's more bad luck than anything else.

I'm playing with some things right now that may give people more options to deal with this issue, though.
InflatableHero
Pro but Noob

I'm not sure if you know about this Wail or if it's suppose to be like this but Immolation replaced Rage and the Fiendish Relic still gives Rage weapons