Level drop?

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Sparhawk
Killer in Training

Did someone replace the server.ini on the Chicago server? I'm assuming so because of the holiday. Looks like it was replaced with an older ini because I dropped like 10 levels. More curious than anything.

Thanks.
Sparhawk
Killer in Training

No one? This is where I do wish I had server access. Perform a diff on the server.ini's then copy the sections that were different (such as player information). This goes back to one of the ideas I had to break the RPG player info out to it's own ini rather than updating the main one. This would allow you to update for the holidays without affecting the players.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Hello Sparkhawk! No edits have been made to the RPG or UT2004 ini files since last January when I sent Luci's red suit to the cleaners. Maps were added and their normal counterparts ( where applicable) were sent to the locker room for the duration of Halloween.
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Sparhawk
Killer in Training

Appreciate the response. Silly question then.. Did the hosting company do some maintenance on the host and/or revert back from an earlier snapshot (assuming they are using vmWare or another Hyper-V)? I know that I dropped like 10 levels plus I had added the counter shove feature that's not there now. If there wasn't anything done with the server.ini this is what it appears. Thanks