Maps for invasion server

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Hey everyone. I'll be away for the next 4 days on a business trip, so I'm not sure if I'll have any time to work on the server.

In the mean time, please post a link to some maps you'd like to see there.

Are they all vehicle invasion maps? Or are there some vehicle-less maps you play?

Rich (TW)
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

At least 95% do not have vehicles. There are some exceptions, but not
many. Sence Im a nubee, When we use ut2004mi to load maps
from the cash to the game and have the zip the maps package option
checked to save the maps to a folder is this a complete and usabe form
of the map. If so I can make them available to you on ftp from home.
I saved all maps we have played good and bad and have a list of which
are ok to play. I might be able to make them available on my
website for down load. whout be much faster. Or other idea. Cheap
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Yes most maps dont have vehicles from the start. There is a vehicle master class where you could spawn vehicles although there not part of the map from the get go. I've only seen this class once and it was on UI server 1.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Cheapshot wrote:At least 95% do not have vehicles. There are some exceptions, but not
many. Sence Im a nubee, When we use ut2004mi to load maps
from the cash to the game and have the zip the maps package option
checked to save the maps to a folder is this a complete and usabe form
of the map. If so I can make them available to you on ftp from home.
I saved all maps we have played good and bad and have a list of which
are ok to play. I might be able to make them available on my
website for down load. whout be much faster. Or other idea. Cheap
The map extracted from cache should be okay for most maps. There are a couple of maps that run on UI that have dependencies on other packages -- If you wanted to run those you need to make sure to include those other packages.

Just for example, DD-Prison has a static mesh pack, and SlaughterAlley has some custom code relating to RPG/Vehicles.
Bean
1337 Haxor

Maps with download links:

DM-MPC-CRYSTAL-LAKE

DM-BikiniBottoM

DM-Blackhawk

DM-Dust2k5

DM-(IN)DomeOfDOOM

DM-(INV)-WatchYourBackFINAL

DM-DD-Prison

DM-INV-3Triangles&aFuneralRedux

DM-INV-Grendelkeep-v3

DM-INV-RockPaperScissors

DM-PlayingFieldv3

DM-TheEnd_V2

DM-[NBS]SpacePyramidsV3

DM-[UI]-SlaughterALLY3.0

DM-{INV)CrazyTransJumpers

Nein Nein Final 6

If anyone else can think of others, you can always look for the map on unrealinsanity's website. In the download section, you can find all the maps on the server. This way we're sure to get all the necessary textures and what not.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Waterson in Calvin & Hobbes
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Late last night I played with Bean and Cheap on a new server and really liked a few things:

_ One level had the name "Dust" in it - I liked that one - will try and find the exact name later.

_ The monsters were very cool - both in how they looked, and in how they attacked. There were men in black suits, alien, predator, those giant demons things, and some creepy Silent Hill-like creatures.

_ I also liked how hard it was. I never really got into invasion before because the servers I was in I thought were too easy. The one last night was very challenging, which was cool

_ finally, the server gave you a bunch of stat points right away so the noob factor was cut down a bit - that was cool.

_ one last point from a different server was the use of sentinels. I would like to see sentinels.

As far as the invasion server - I will definitely play on it from time to time. I like invasion for one main reason - it lets me unwind and just play, without getting all stressed out over getting pwned in TAM, etc. Good thing to "cap the night off with."

I have been going back to my roots and playing instagib CTF. Good fun. :tongue: :thumbleft: :violent3:
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

This is the site that Damnage played on last nite.
ut2004://208.167.232.112:7777
It is one of the best we have run across so far.
Not perfect but closest we have found.
No final monster and way to many deamer monsters at erly levels.
Has 22 levels probably too many.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
Bean
1337 Haxor

DAMNIDGE wrote:_ One level had the name "Dust" in it - I liked that one - will try and find the exact name later.
Check above Damnidge :P. Dust2k5. A lot of people like that one so far.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Waterson in Calvin & Hobbes
zeus
1337 Haxor

Is that the Pinky server?
Bean
1337 Haxor

zeus wrote:Is that the Pinky server?
No, it's a different one.