Post Your Screenshots (For INV)

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

My WM's highest score:

[hr]
My AM's highest score:

[hr]
My medic's highest score, at only level 45 and only 4 hours into it: :sbigsmile:

Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

For a different type of best score, this is my highest without using energy weapons OR vorpal! And it's for my AM. :scool: I couldn't roll anything halfway through due to the "lose weapons" glitch. I still managed to tank the first Luci, and killing him recharged my adren. Great I thought, now I can tank the other one! However despite using globe (quite certain!), I died without ghosting :ssurprised: during Luci's death animation. Even if I didn't have the globe on, I should have at least ghosted. Anyway we lost because I couldn't tank Luci's twin. :sdull:

Corky
Camper

awesome, now just need to do it on an AM :thumbright:
DW_Mobius wrote:Also, the number of kills with one weapon can't be considered an exploit. There is no rule stating you have to use x amount of weapons in a game.
http://clandw.org/forums/11/2248?start=10
DW_TigerRaptorFX
DW Clan Member

New high from last week.

Thwart
1337 Haxor

It would be nice to see some interesting screenshots rather than a bunch of high scores. :ssleepy:
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
JulianKingOfNothing
1337 Haxor
Xfire: dont remember

I'll be uploading some old screenshots tomorrow if I don't forget
floppydick

Thwart wrote:It would be nice to see some interesting screenshots rather than a bunch of high scores. :ssleepy:
i agree. previous high score screenshots must have had popped collars and a duckface.

Update:

Role model admin:
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae29 ... admin1.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae29 ... admin2.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae29 ... admin3.jpg
Last edited by floppydick on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

I'm guessing this isn't a good time to run out of adrenaline then

Last edited by Skyline on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Thx for all the attention. BTW why don't you visit one of those web site I'm talking about, I'm sure it will help solve your "I hate everybody and I'm going to smack the world" problem.

P.S.: This is a mature game (17+). In those conversation their is no insult, F-word, N-word, spam, or offensive racial/religious comments. Both Hank and Jane (aka Naha) are conscent adults that like to jokes arounds and they know exactly where the limit stand in this server, and so do I. It's time you realise someting: THIS IS A GAME, IT'S NOT SERIOUS, WE ARE JOCKING! Get over it emo boy!
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

A new personal high score should be something worthy of boasting about but in this case it was meant to show what a non-inf yet unlimited-ammo MP5 can do especially on a super easy map. Weapons: main MP5 was piercing+7 and I got it only halfway through the map (I didn't even need it but purposely used it as much as possible and reloaded it as necessary), flak was only energy weapon, shock was non-vorpal and hardly used. MP5 use was a measly 58%; imagine if it was 90+%!

[hr]

Contrast that with this respectable score on a medium difficulty map and without using ammo dumps to reload. Weapons: MP5 was mainly freezing+7 (I added a piercing+7 in the later waves but used it only when monster level was high), petri+7 flak, and link was only energy (also had freezing+7 link later on), and shock was non-vorpal.

[hr]

Which experience was the most fun and most rewarding? The second one by far, especially soloing almost the entire wave 15 against level 486 monsters! :sbigsmile: Thank you piercing MP5! :sinlove: