Server spit up

All discussions regarding our 20p ONS server with mutators
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Tricked Out hiccuped tonight (Monday)...sorry I don't remember the time..11:00-Midnight-ish maybe...I mentioned it to Cheap in Vent....There was at least one other real body in there besides me. Couldn't reconnect. SVA vs DW and After the Lights Go Out came back, but I never could see Tricked Out again.

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Oops, that was me. I tipped the server over because I figured it hadn't been rebooted in a couple of weeks, and I only checked the TAM server. I never in my wildest dreams thought anyone would be on Tricked Out.

TBH, no one really plays there. I was thinking about making a smaller standard server, with some of the maps from SV which are not so gimmicky, and more strategic, and maybe bring some of the base maps back. Anyone interested in such a beast?

Or is there something I can do with tricked out that would make it more interesting?

Rich (TW)
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Im going to kill myself for saying this, but what about VCTF with gorzakk vehicles. O and get someone to write a mutator that replaces tanks.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- Well I sort of remember months ago someone was full of ideas and mutators to try on this server , and bags of hidden wild fun for everyone to discover , I wonder whatever happened to this soul...
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

I get the hint. If you want it you got it.

Rich (TW)
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

Awww.... geeeee..... ;)

Yes...I actually like playing in there....for a number of reasons! And no...I don't usually end up playing with myself in there either...uhh...I mean with just bots! It's interesting to see who or in some cases what will show up after I go in there and start a game. LOL!!!

But I'm certainly not opposed to having a new toy to play with either! :D
Bags of wild fun to discover sounds most intriguing indeed! Could they be added in to the relic based gameplay? Or must the relics be done away with entirely? I do so enjoy holding Revenge and then watching as my killers get a nice bright surprise! ::evil grin::

Whatever happens to it, I'll still continue to drop in and stir up the electrons! :cheers:

KKat
:flower:
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Bean
1337 Haxor

KarmaKat wrote:It's interesting to see who or in some cases what will show up after I go in there and start a game. LOL!!!
Does this mean I'm a who, or a what..... :clown:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Waterson in Calvin & Hobbes
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

Bean wrote:
KarmaKat wrote:It's interesting to see who or in some cases what will show up after I go in there and start a game. LOL!!!
Does this mean I'm a who, or a what..... :clown:
Heh...ummm....errrr....I plead the 5th!!!

KKat
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

We don't have this server anymore do we?
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

StaticLan wrote:We don't have this server anymore do we?
At the moment...nope....but hope springs eternal.... :)

KKat