Hello, Dark would like to challenge you

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
DW_ChocoCake
DW Clan Member

Image Owned!

By the way, if any of you have problems with the server demos, I took a demo of the match which I can post a link to.
Desko
1337 Haxor

Hey Spin, type "elf" in the console.
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
Flak_Monkey
Camper
Xfire: flakmonkeyjared

I have no idea what to do to view the demos any advice?
"But the not-self cannot have the bad, meaning they of the government and the judges and the schools cannot allow the bad because they cannot allow the self."
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Drop them in your demos folder in the UT2004 folder, and then start UT. Once you are in there, I think under "Community" (it may be under another section, can't remember and I'm not at home) you click on the demos tab and then highlight the demo you want to watch and hit start.
Cheers, Damnidge
Flak_Monkey
Camper
Xfire: flakmonkeyjared

DW_Damnidge wrote:Drop them in your demos folder in the UT2004 folder, and then start UT. Once you are in there, I think under "Community" (it may be under another section, can't remember and I'm not at home) you click on the demos tab and then highlight the demo you want to watch and hit start.
Ah. Thank you very much.
"But the not-self cannot have the bad, meaning they of the government and the judges and the schools cannot allow the bad because they cannot allow the self."
Trowa
Killer in Training

Thanks for posting the demos Toxic

I couldn't stop laughing. I think my neighbors called the Police because I was laughing so loud.

I watched Primeval first and couldn't believe that DW was attacking Dark's core within 30 seconds.

I was able to watch Primeval and Torlan. But the other ones were missing packages. Could just be my computer though.

You guys must have had a lot of fun

Spin, where are you? I have some tissues and band aids
--
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever!
spincycleus
Killer in Training

ToxicWaste wrote:Thanks to Dark for the GG's. At this point in the game it's hard to get 3 people together, nevermind 12 (although I think we had 20 :blackeye: ).

Maybe we can try again in the future with TAM or something else.

Rich (TW)
TAM sounds good, i like FREON personally

Good games, sorry it took me a second to post, never install vista 64 on your system, omg it took me awhile to take everything off after the game and put on windows XP (after trying windows server2003 first, didnt support SLI, so it came off too)

I dont know if PAWNED is the right word, slaughter is more like it..hehehe

I knew we were in trouble when i saw 8 of your guys healing one tank, and we couldnt even find ours.

Also knew we were in irreversable , dire circumstances when you had 3 guys posted in the 3rd or 4rth map pounding our spawn points, that hole in the floor of a crater. Felt like hamburger hill..hehe

You guys and gals play extremely well, sorry it couldnt have been against a better team.

I dont think Dark will ever win a game where you have to play cohesivly, because we simply never practice. We just like to play invasion and do matches once in a while, mostly TAM. But we always willing to try new things. Hope you enjoyed the ONS.

I'd personally like to thank you for hosting the games and not slaughtering us worse than you did...hehehe

spin