Hey SVA and MMA! Holiday Mixer/Invitational, anyone?!?!

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

that was fun but 2 hours into it my internet crashed, so i only got to play the new tank me up once :(
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Well it's in rotation on Spam Vikings now.

Also I'm kicking around the idea of an all tank server for 2k4 once the new server is in place.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

KK - thanks for organizing such a great event! I look forward to doing it again!

Wolf - great job on the map, and I will give you some feedback as Toxic mentioned that:

First off, don't take my leaving as an offense, I simply don't like tank-me-up, any versions really. They are more a tank spamfest than anything skillful, and it is too large a map to hope that everyone playing will have some sense of tactics. With that said, I thought your version was one of the cooler looking ones I have seen. I do like the night feel, but it also makes the flying tanks hard to see and shoot. Your originality and work on the tanks is very impressive - it is obvious you put a lot of work into it, so great job! The lighting explosion was very cool, and the tank with the red missiles had a cool primary fire, but I don't quite understand the sudden drop off of its shot at the end of a specified distance? I'd rather see it ravel in a straight line until it hits something. My final critique is that there are some "invisible boxes" outside of the base entrances that I kept getting stuck in on foot. It made my screen go all crazy with vibrations till I managed to wiggle out by dodge jumping.

Thanks - and it was great to play with everyone!
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Yes thanks KK for the put together . Not as easy now days as it use to be . Also to all the peeps that showed up . We'll do it again .
Also I'm kicking around the idea of an all tank server for 2k4 once the new server is in place.
All tanks? Not All . You don't have to take it that far . How about just more screw around maps then the more traditional ONS. Yea you can get the tanks in there also but hrow a bunch of stuff like KillBillyBarn , StairsOfDoom , HOuse , BeerBattle ,Dreamus . Oh wait we already run dreamus :cherry: