UT2k4 Team Challenge

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
Emotion
Killer in Training

BrainPan wrote:
Emotion wrote:Team 2
1. ifondlesweaters
2. BrinPan
And when did my name get changed to BrinPan... Who's BrinPan? Is she hot?

Maybe she's my density. :faroah:
LOL. My apologies good sir.
Toxic
Loon
Killer in Training

i played under just .Loon° lately, and a few others like .caged°, BabolaT and random names, i alise alot
DW_Mystikal
DW Clan Member

I'm down with sundays and tuesdays
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Loon wrote:i played under just .Loon° lately, and a few others like .caged°, BabolaT and random names, i alise alot
I don't see any of those name in my logs....
* > Tommo
Linkon
Killer in Training

So this tourny was for regulars of DW only? I would assume if we get enough teams together then you would allow others to join in on the fun.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

At least at first, yes. That's the way it started, and that's the way it should stay. However, it's only going to be a couple of days for a few laughs.

The last thing I want to have happen here is to have a couple of teams who formed initially around server regulars, facing an aliasing pure team who comes riding in out of retirement, reinstalling 2k4 just to grind us into the dirt for some laughs.

After that, if people want to clan up (or mix up clan members from different teams) and do something more serious, I think we could arrange that. I can put up a couple of private servers and we can take it to a different level. But we're going to need someone to step up and coordinate the whole thing. I have no time for it. Basically we're going to need a TWL style admin, and a basic rule set.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
Loon
Killer in Training

try .Lòóñ°

if you cant find that name either, i must be not logging or something, because i've used that name for the past few days on your server...

i change my id from time to time, for stats mainly, if that makes a difference

i really cant remember 80% of names i used, but weird you cant see any of those.. =|
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

After that, if people want to clan up (or mix up clan members from different teams) and do something more serious, I think we could arrange that. I can put up a couple of private servers and we can take it to a different level. But we're going to need someone to step up and coordinate the whole thing. I have no time for it. Basically we're going to need a TWL style admin, and a basic rule set.
How about less serious , Set dates . Show up . School yard style pick dividing into 2 . I thought about sticking my nose into this but then again my nose is already way to busy.

As far as Loon is concerned , it was stated early on we would do our best not to stack a team . Loon what you are proposing goes directly against this initiative I do believe.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Also have a email out trying to confirm that everyone is available , I would suggest others do the same .

Also we could take Loon's team , divide you guys up by 2's and do some 8 on 8.... :bounce:
Skytech13
Killer in Training
Xfire: skytech13

The TWL ONS 6vs6 ladder is still up if all u extra outsiders want to restart a team and challange there...

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewladder.a ... +Onslaught

just a thought...