Anti TCC 2009

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Updated to the latest version today per request's.

It is currently up and running please post any comments you have with the latest version here.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

I would like to see it on the SV ONS server as well. I am having to answer about people running wall hacks everyday since all those screen shots have come up. I hope it works out. :salute:

wp
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Noted .... :salute:
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

Hey Bomz,

Two things:
  1. You put antitcc on the votable area that is not supposed to have antitcc and left the current antitcc votable stuff at the old level. :scratch:
  2. I'm not sure SV will handle antitcc. First we use non-standard packages; second it already lags like an SOB. Let's try it but be ready to back it out quickly.
Snaggle.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Hmm.. Ok so remove the old Anti TCC . It must have become votable by default somehow because it's loaded in through the .ini .

I'll see if I can fix it in the morning.

As far as SV it has to pass a trial run at Infamous then maybe we'll give it a go one early morning and see how it reacts as it fills up .Also need to run it by the Chief.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

No worries about SV .

Back to Infamous. I thought when I set it up I turned it on all the time . Should we put it on the vote menu so it's up to the people in the game ? Not sure what I've done now but getting ready to look at it.

B
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

See the errors of my ways , set it up for vote correctly I beleive.
-goose-
Camper

nightmorph wrote:terrible things it does to the server and one's box . . .
ATCC doesn't do terrible things to your computer, you choose to play on linux with a file system / hard drive combo that must have terrible performance. Install the Win7 RC and enjoy buttery smooth play for free until March 2010.

As for cheaters being obvious in ONS, you are kidding yourself. The only real consolation is it is slightly more difficult for one cheater to change the outcome of a 32-player ONS match.
-goose-
Camper

Because you suddenly know all causes and effects without ever personally taking a look at them?
I've obviously looked much closer than you have.
so take the time to search the threads for TCC trouble reports
So you just assume I'm unaware of all of this... nice.
Oh, and while I won't rehash the whole everyone in the world should use Windows thing
Good, because I didn't say that now did I?
You can keep deluding yourself if you want about the superiority of Windows and how I should run it,
I never said Windows was a superior operating system. I never said you should use it as an OS. I simply said load up the FREE until March Release Candidate (separate partition, hdd, whatever) to play UT2K4 on for FREE. And if you don't think it will run better in windows, then you are the delusional one.
Now get out there and play. :D
I'm retired.
DW_Pixie
DW Clan Member
Xfire: stacy1220

FYI Goose came out of retirement. ;)