DM-C-Bunker

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
Chavez
Pro but Noob

Desko wrote:The goo should be instant death.
The blue goo (big room with bridge) will be instant death, and the green goo (in the pipesystem) will be doing damage.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Chavez wrote:
Desko wrote:The goo should be instant death.
The blue goo (big room with bridge) will be instant death, and the green goo (in the pipesystem) will be doing damage.
Um, instant death is a no.

The "blue goo" looked like water to me. Last time I jumped in a pool I didn't instantly die.

Some damage over time for the green goo should be okay. It looks toxic, so some damage may be appropriate.
Chavez
Pro but Noob

WailofSuicide wrote: The "blue goo" looked like water to me. Last time I jumped in a pool I didn't instantly die.
Even after 10 minutes i still laughed about this one xD
Desko
1337 Haxor

WailofSuicide wrote: Um, instant death is a no.

The "blue goo" looked like water to me. Last time I jumped in a pool I didn't instantly die.
I could make the point that water and highly concentrated Sulfuric acid are the same color, and if you jumped into a pool of highly concentrated Sulfuric acid, you WOULD die. Maybe not instantly, but it would be very close.
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
Chavez
Pro but Noob

Desko wrote:
WailofSuicide wrote: Um, instant death is a no.

I could make the point that water and highly concentrated Sulfuric acid are the same color, and if you jumped into a pool of highly concentrated Sulfuric acid, you WOULD die. Maybe not instantly, but it would be very close.
Well, if there was an option in UEdit to make is sulfur acid or anything in that direction...

I still don't know how to make the goo poisoness!
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

If you want the goo to damage a player, set a damage volume in the good (or lava volume) and set the amount of damage it does to the player per second. Look at the voteA map in your cache and you'll see what I did to kill off players in the restart vote map that is played when the server restarts. (look at the volume and settings for an idea.)

Hope this helps.

:cat:
Chavez
Pro but Noob

DW_Wraith wrote:If you want the goo to damage a player, set a damage volume in the good (or lava volume) and set the amount of damage it does to the player per second. Look at the voteA map in your cache and you'll see what I did to kill off players in the restart vote map that is played when the server restarts. (look at the volume and settings for an idea.)

Hope this helps.

:cat:
Offcourse! The Vote map, can't get a better example :cheers:

Thanks allot! :faroah: