Coming Soon - New Cache Manager

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
Slimicus
Killer in Training

Hey Guys... I'm writing a new cache management and skin tool.. just thought I'd post some early shots and start taking feature requests..

The "export" option is for exporting all the items in various packages, like scripts and whatnot for editing and recompilation (using ucc)
Last edited by Slimicus on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

Those seem like some pretty large files you got there... 16,598,020MB for CBP2-Tropica-Tex.utx? Then again, that's only 16TB. Still, I would hate to have that taking up space on my hard drive. :laughing6:
Slimicus
Killer in Training

see why it's so important to have good cache management? :D
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Lookin good man
Chavez
Pro but Noob

Redeemer wrote:16,598,020MB for CBP2-Tropica-Tex.utx? Then again, that's only 16TB. Still, I would hate to have that taking up space on my hard drive. :laughing6:
I almost chocked. Some of you guys fit my type of humor in the most perfect way :cheers:

As for the tool, it looks pretty good, i bet it can become pretty populair.

Mind if i upload it on Ut2004.Levels4You.com on te release? It has been some time that a useful tool has been posted there. Offcourse, you could upload it yourself also.
DW_ChocoCake
DW Clan Member

It's looking good. I will give it a try whenever it is released; I hope it works better than the other cache extractors out there right now.
Slimicus
Killer in Training

Chavez wrote:
Redeemer wrote:16,598,020MB for CBP2-Tropica-Tex.utx? Then again, that's only 16TB. Still, I would hate to have that taking up space on my hard drive. :laughing6:
I almost chocked. Some of you guys fit my type of humor in the most perfect way :cheers:

As for the tool, it looks pretty good, i bet it can become pretty populair.

Mind if i upload it on Ut2004.Levels4You.com on te release? It has been some time that a useful tool has been posted there. Offcourse, you could upload it yourself also.
I don't mind at all.. I'm getting close to an alpha release, and I'll be sure to finishe out the "Check for Updates" feature which is listed under tools.. so it should be easy to update.