Invasion Health Icons

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
Bio

here's a SS: Image its not quite right, the numbers still have to be put right and scaled and things
Slimicus
Killer in Training

That's pretty sweet lookin :)
Desko
1337 Haxor

Bio wrote:Yeah, a similar thought occurred to me as well Wail :) It started with making the awareness bars for the pets a different color than the bars for the other monsters,
Bio, I just have to say: this new augmentation to the server is the best Christams present I could recieve. Thank you for your contributions.
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
Bio

The new revision of the awareness bars are up on the server now. The default appearance is the the old style of bars, if you have lvl2 you'll see I added a translucent 'background bar' that remains at the size of the initial bar so its not so hard to find them when they only have a sliver left.

There are two console commands:

'ToggleBarStyle' - switches between the traditional style and the new 'bubble' style of awareness.
'ToggleHealthText' - for lvl2 of awareness this will turn the health numbers on/off
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

Nice!
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

Update - The style of awareness you want to use was update awhile ago, and its included in the dw-menu. You can set the style of awareness (bar or circle) as well as if you want to see the health in numbers. Also You can select what key to use to toggle the hoverboard on and off.

Press your INSERT key and check it out!

:cheers:
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

yeah i noticed thats really something wraith
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

DW_Wraith wrote:Update - The style of awareness you want to use was update awhile ago, and its included in the dw-menu. You can set the style of awareness (bar or circle) as well as if you want to see the health in numbers. Also You can select what key to use to toggle the hoverboard on and off.

Press your INSERT key and check it out!

:cheers:
So, who took over the reins of coding DWInvasion?

Snaggle.