No downloads allowed?

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
claid90

hey guys i have a very #$%&/ problem i used to play dw monster mash chicago 2 long time ago , i unistalled ut2004. now i wanna play again i already installed the game and all that stuf , so i tried to play in chicago server 2 but it says that downloads are not alowed, and my cuestion is where can i find the mods and the maps and all the nesesari to play in invasion rpg ut2004 ,well i say hi to everyone and have a nice night.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

claid90 wrote:hey guys i have a very #$%&/ problem i used to play dw monster mash chicago 2 long time ago , i unistalled ut2004. now i wanna play again i already installed the game and all that stuf , so i tried to play in chicago server 2 but it says that downloads are not alowed, and my cuestion is where can i find the mods and the maps and all the nesesari to play in invasion rpg ut2004 ,well i say hi to everyone and have a nice night.
Please move this to its own topic.
Do you have the 3369 patch?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

So i have the same problem here. And this problem is only with this server... i can download maps from other servers. And i reinstalled the game too... but i played with the game after that and there was no prob. This problem just came up at the last week...

I have the 3369 version of the game. Tough my UT is not english version, could it be a problem? There was a problem with my fonts too because of i had no english version of the game but i solved that. I don't know what to do pls help.
Sas

Oh lol! now it let me in... i don't understand xD
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Nothing has changed here that would effect that. Even if the redirect was down I would think you would still try to download from the server , be it slowly .

Is this still an issue claid . It looks as though SAS fixed his problem somehow.