special mods

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
killrob
1337 Haxor

I noticed some servers have dual weapons and they shoot really, really, really fast
is there any way of using this mod when your playing by yourself in instant action?
I can play the maps but i just have reagular weapons :scratch:
please tell me there's a way,,, THANKS ROB
DUCK! Oh wait guess I shoulda said that before I shot you huh?
Gorzakk
1337 Haxor

Is there a selectable mutator from the Instant action menu? Thats the only way to incorporate these weapons unless a mapper embeds them into a map file.
Bittr
DW Clan Member

The first one that comes to mind is Mr. Pants' Excessive Overkill mod at http://excessiveoverkill.com/. You'll have to add it to the game as a mutator. It has alot of options but I didn't see one for starting out with duel weapons. Akimbo Arena might be another one to check out. You can also enable the Berserk or Super Berserk mutator to speed things up.
killrob
1337 Haxor

I dont see a selectable mutator.
You dont actually start with duel weapons but if you run through a second weapons locker or pick one up from the dead you will have 2 of that weapon.
I'll try the super berserk and see what that does.
They have it on the SayUNKLE and netcades mutators of death servers if you wanted to see what I'm talking about.
Thanks yall
Bittr
DW Clan Member

You'll have to download and install the mutator to be able to use it in instant action. I don't think they will work if you extract the files from the cache after playing on the severs because there are some files missing for single player.
killrob
1337 Haxor

yeah cause it doesnt load them into the cache.
I uaed the link , it seems to be a version of these mods. I like that its configurable.
Thanks Bittr