Server not Recognizing my name

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
ethanlima058
Killer in Training

Hi I use to play on the Death Warrants Monster Mash Server 1. I went to go play today and my name came up with an _Imposter suffix at the end of my name, so instead of my in-game name being Ethan_Lima, it was Ethan_Lima_Imposter.

I lost my original copy of UT a while back and had to buy UT2004 through steam. I would make an educated assumption and say my problem is because I have a different CD Key now. If theres's any way you guys could fix this it would be appreciated. I can send mods more info like when I logged on etc. if needed.

I normally wouldn't care and I would reroll a new character but I was around lvl 170... I really don't want to have to do this all over again lol.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Send an email to KarmaKat about this matter, she will explain you the procedure to transfer your old account to the new one using the new cd-key.
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Hiya!

UT identifies you by your GUID and since you have a new edition through Steam, your GUID is indeed different.

To help me locate & confirm your player data, please include the following in your email:

1) Which server you played on.
2) Approximately the last time you played (month and year are fine)

Once I have your player data, I'll email you with instructions. You can drop me an email at:
karmakat@clandw.org

Thanks!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...