Deleting glitchy map

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

There's no need for you to fix this map, but thank you for the offer, Anonymouse. DW>Ant rightly addressed the reasons for this in his post. Additionally, one must realize that most of the older DM maps on Monster Mash were never intended to be played with peeps using translocators. As you can imagine, fixing -everything- in every map would be a gargantuan task. We've done a mountain of work to make playing in MM fun -and- fair, and to that end we don't allow glitching in any of our servers. So, some words of advice: Don't glitch! and Don't look for glitches while you're in the server!(you may only think you're "helping", but players see you doing it and will follow you.) Either way, we have a strict policy, Glitch and you -will- be banned.

DW>KarmaKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
JulianKingOfNothing
1337 Haxor
Xfire: dont remember

I read anonymouse's post yesterday, but I don't see why people should glitch in DM-China, since theres many places to hide.
And to Ant, did you place teleporters or killing volumes underneath the glitches on DesertIsle.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

JulianKingOfNothing wrote:And to Ant, did you place teleporters or killing volumes underneath the glitches on DesertIsle.
There are several teleporters scattered in spots where you may stand and shoot.
But if you manage to find a gap outside the teleporters' radii, then the Zkill will take care of the glitcher.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Oh, I never knew there is so much work under such little things, thanks for filling me in on what I didn't know. :thumbright: