Map DW-MonsterMashArena-v6

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

Well, if you would do that now it would not work:P since you just told me your plan:P

HOWEVER, it still does not explain why there is a room with a giant sphere about 1 ghost away from that specific map!
How does that not seem fishy to you?xD
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

Well if you have a Teleporter artifact when you do the code once you can leave your trans disk in the hole and anytime you want a redeemer you can trans back to it and to get out of the hole you can use Teleporter and doing this can give you 2 enhanced redeemers per wave..I think it sounds profitable now :devil:
That.. How did i not think about that.. Simple, brilliant, profit.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

MMA_T1mesh1fter wrote:HOWEVER, it still does not explain why there is a room with a giant sphere about 1 ghost away from that specific map!
How does that not seem fishy to you?xD
I can think of many reasons why mappers would leave isolated rooms in their maps.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

You must be an UnrealEd geek:D since no sane person would have any reasons for putting an isolated room with a sphere in it on a map of any kindxD

But I assume it is used as a trigger? Or a forgotten piece of the map which the maker forgot to delete? A waiting room for luci? an undiscovered planet? the mystery remains.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Skybox?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Wouldn't that be covering the whole map instead of that small portion? What is the point of a skybox that small? the location of the room is clearly lower then the location of the map itself so it should not be a part of the skyline.

But hey, you're the expert:P I am just a tourist in an application i understand even less then dutch summers.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Sounds very much like a skybox since that's basically what a skybox is ---> an isolated room with x, y, z in it. It's location is somewhat irrelevant, it's size determines how it appears in the map since it gets projected onto the walls of the actual map. So, in general skyboxes are much smaller than the map, since the x, y, z that is in the skybox gets enlarged when it is projected on the walls of the map (i.e if you already made it big in a big skybox, it would appear super massive in the map).
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
DW_Wine_Flu
DW Clan Member

DW_Ant wrote:Skybox?
Why did you give it away, WHY? :swink:
Generic Humorous Forum Sig
AS-Cubes4All > AS-TorlanEvolution > AS-OpportunityKnocks > AS-BP2-AcatanaEvolution
DW_Apok@lypse
DW Clan Member
Xfire: apokalypse86

If it is no skybox, it could be a seperate room to store emitters. Which used for the network emitters ^^.

Energy-Plant -> Elimination-Chamber -> Crossfire-Xtreme -> Anniversary
Nano-Technics -> Choco-Wars -> Dragon-Tower ->
(Next Map Fall 2016) Survive
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

Ok, so i understand it might be a vital part of the map, but that still does not answer the question i had in the first placexD The button sequence is managable, since the buttons are visible and hints are given.
But i am 90% sure the invisible switches on the floor have something to do with the hidden wal in the safe room. it holds the steorra if i'm right.
But if no one sees the switches and no one knows how to use these in addition to the fact that the hints don't cover that part, how can people find and solve the secret in the first place?
In the past, the room rarely opened since only a few people knew how to, from those people, there are none playing today.
It seems a bit of a waste to just leave it unused everytime we play the map.

Now before people ask: Yes, i do care, and yes, it annoys me not to know this when this map is picked:P