Maps that suck part 652654354315

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- let alone all this above , we are pickin' up weapons from weapon lockers that float over the ground in a map wich get's voted more and more.. big or small changes , but WTH can we do about it - Urtho is just right in that last part -

Edit: Gorz vehicles always were a piece of crap wich found a very nice nest in TankMeUp to bring all that crapyness at it's maximum , that's not even near clean fun Spam , it's just a so so disgusting xperience ( This said as a simple UT2004 player)
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

I don't mind new vehicles that much, I'm one of those in favor ECE content as an example. Tankmeup is an awful map regardless of what you do to it. Gorz and those OMNI kids need to die violently.
-Pure.SK
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

Wow, And I tought I was been a little hard on my comment .. +1 for Sofa King !! . :albino:
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

ONS-FS-KillingGround

ACK!! Nice looking map....but man o man...the FPS are killing me!!
I don't usually have issues with frame rates, but this map kills my machine...and me! And it's a darn shame too....big map...interesting terrain...decent layout...but it really needs some optimization!

Would hate to see it disappear entirely, but probably should be removed until it gets a little more spiffing up.

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- I don't think I have played that One.. Im gonna steal it from the server and will take a look at it .. -
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Ahhh, already removed it.

You can steal it from here:

http://unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=12754
* > Tommo
joeblow
1337 Haxor

ONS- Mont_De_Lasalle

spawn point ( i mean point) either needs to be changed or this map should go.

wp
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo boy is ONS-Torment a stinker :pottytrain5:

Going by memory here, it has a very open chokepoint in the middle with limited link (and sometimes none?!?!?!) which branches off into 2 nodes each side (with heavy vehicles) that must be knocked out in very short order should it by some miracle go up. After that another chokepoint must be passed (which might be slightly easier due to some nodes not having link, but no-one got that far) + it's 2-points to win and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH too much time wasted writing about stoopid map already

Put me in the Bitchslap should be 1 point club.... played it 3 times on the server & each time blue won b/c the OT counter drains red first :banghead:

btw, implementing faster download times and the 1 point for round/2 points for win w/ 1 point games for notorious OT maps change have really really really improved the server for me..... THANKS :wav: :flower:
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- eier someone please fix all those bugs in MinusTMU-Rc5 or take it out rotation .. PLEASE!!
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

nightmorph wrote:This means facing a million additional Poison Sliths on wave 16, as well as trying to dodge Fury Titans, Green Titans, and enraged Queens.
I haven't played it yet, but to me that sounds like a challenge! ;)