game crash?

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

meh
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

well it seems to be a trend in this game. Quite often (90% of the time) when ever I connect to an online game my pc will reset its self. Once it crashed the game and came up with an Nvidia error basicly saying it had messed up the driver and the PC would need a reset. So im guessing this is what was happening every other time but it was just going for the reset its self !!!

So I dont really know what to do ive tried looking on the the ut3 epic forums but that many people are having problems who dont know anything and posting bollox like " my clock is crashing UT3 because it chimed when UT crashed so it must be my clock" I dont think we are going to get to the bottom of it any time soon.
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Looks like another patch will be out this week fingers crossed.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/35630 ... -Changelog
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

emailbo
Camper

mine used to crash ALL THE TIME even with everything turned off, even with the beta patch 1.01.

(I also tried every tweak to the ini file listed in the epic forums)

Heres what finally worked: I added -windowed to the ut3.exe startup

I still play full screen, but in a full screen window. NO CRASHES for over a week now.
The "real" "fake" Les Stroud
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Thanks man, I'll give that a try myself.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

hopefully that patch will fix the major crapiness...

does anyone else experience long loading times when trying to join games or when the map changes? i don't know what the problem could be other than my graphics card.
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

I have not had a single crash, so I guess I am just lucky :thumbup:

I will not put the beta patch on until it is the official patch. I think you'll cause more issues with in than you'll fix.
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

BTW, this will get rid of all the startup movies without having to dig through your .ini.

-nomovie

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo