game crash?

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

my game keeps crashing randomy and alot during the single player campaign. y is this and how do i fix it?
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

edit: it also crashes when joining online games.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Desko
1337 Haxor

It's possible that the game is simply taking up too much memory on your computer, and it is shutting it down automatically to preserve its core system programs. How much RAM do you have?
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

ummm i think 2 gigs but im not sure if thats right how would i check?

also i was looking at some ut3 websites and some other people are also having my problem. i think it might be my video card so i am going to turn down all the settings to low and then see if it helps, which other people say it does.
Desko
1337 Haxor

Well, good luck solving your problem. You could just play UT2004 instead.
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

yeah i was thinking about that im just going to fidle with the settings and stuff, mabey practice around in instant action, and see what the next patch brings.
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

i only have 1GB and it's pentium 4 with that hyperthreading nonsense and it has crashed on me like...twice, but that was in the demo version.
but yesterday i tried to play it and it said there was some kind of error cause after i clicked on the desktop icon the UT3 picture came up then it just shut off. i reinstalled it and it still did the same thing, so then i downloaded the patch again and then it started working...i dunno if that had anything to do with it or i just got lucky.
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

I have a high end machine and the game crashed on me 3 times in 20 minutes.

1. Switching maps

2. After someone killed me

3. After I killed somone

:-(
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

see? lets just wait 4 the next patch and see what goes dowm m'kay?
Desko
1337 Haxor

In the meantime, play a better game: Unreal Tournament 2004!