Patch 103 beta

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
KingKong
Killer in Training

FYI, I'm downloading it right now:

Edit by Toxic:

I appreciate that you're trying to be helpful, but these betas are not for public consumption. Please do not post links to the beta patches here. I can get kicked off the admin list for this kind of stuff, even though I'm not the one doing it. They see the referal site as our site.

If you're that interested, you can find it. It's out there.

Rich (TW)
/* I´m a noob #69. Where´s my Aussie wife! */
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Is this really worth installing? It is BETA.

I know many of you are desperate to upgrade the game, but wouldn't it be wiser to wait for the official patch to come out? After all, the rush to get the game out caused a lot of issues, so wouldn't a rush to patch it cause more?
Cheers, Damnidge
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

yeah...i downloaded the first beta patch and i mentioned it on another thread, but has anyone else had problems with the server history? mine doesn't work. it did originally but now it's always blank.
KingKong
Killer in Training

I installed it. They added the Favorites menu to the right of the History and it's working fine.
/* I´m a noob #69. Where´s my Aussie wife! */
emailbo
Camper

life is like beta, u never know what you're gonna get
The "real" "fake" Les Stroud
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

emailbo wrote:life is like beta, u never know what you're gonna get
'

great that means if i download it its probably going to make my computer explode, or make it emit radiation that melts my skin or something like that. yeah im waiting for the final.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade