Official: UT3 Patch 1

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

please forgive me for the following post

OMG IT FIXED MY CRASHES!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Your kidding Taz ? Damn I havent tried my game yet. Need to go home and try it now ! Stupid work.
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

yep it fixed it as far as i can tell
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Well that patch didnt fix my crashing, so I finaly donned my IT cap and started trouble shooting, I started off with event viewer to find out whats actualy causing the crash. Turns out to be the kernel.dll GREAT !

SO after a little bit of investigation on the Epic forums, it turns out im not the only one with this kernel.dll caused crash. Luckily one user came up with a solution, but no official reason for the problem was given by epic... suprise suprise.

So for anyone else crashing out and getting this error go to your utengine.ini file open it up in wordpad and find the line that says bInitializeShadersOnDemand=False you want to change it to =True and that should solve your crashing problem.
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor