justwarfare.com

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Hey guys, albeit this is more geared towards europeans i guess it's relevent to you guys playing warfare - no idea what the situation is in the US regarding player counts etc...anyway..

justwarfare.com was found by me and |FAT|B1tchkilla (german ons/warfare player). And we've just partnered with Multiplay who provide the majority of UT3 servers in Europe. We'll be looking after a 32p, 2 x 24p, 2 x 12p and one 10p pickup server. The website is still in its infancy but is being worked on hard. The forums have guides for new players and some advanced tactics being worked on, however for those interested in a slightly higher standard of play there are server-side demos available of 5v5 and 4v4 pickup matches involving some top Euro players ready to be downloaded

Would be great to see some of you in the forums and I hope warfare can be as successful as it deserves to be!