Umm, ouch

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

oh fuck them
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Seems pretty off base to me. Reviewer claims the game is "all done very well" and then bashes it for not being like other games. The real reason UT3 isn't appealing to people is that it just wasn't done enough (and I say this as someone who thinks UT3 has the best gameplay of all 3 UT games).
zeus
1337 Haxor

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Man! Who pissed in his Cheerios?!?!?

I played serveral maps of Warfare late last night after having been on a planned hiatus from UT3. I wanted to give myself some time to analyze my first impressions. And while I still have reservations about the overall look and the clunky UI, the game isn't that bad! I wonder how much time the guy spent playing the game before writing that review? Or did he and his cadre of geek boy journalists just take a quick peek and panned it out of hand? It seemed pretty glib to me. That being said...Epic gets a D from me for their general lack of grip on the world of UT gamers and for bowing to the pressure of the consoles, in throwing the majority of their efforts into the those versions first.

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
d2frob
1337 Haxor

It's really good if you like this sorta game, but I don't, therefore the game is shit....sighh I hope that's not his job :/
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

KarmaKat wrote:I wonder how much time the guy spent playing the game before writing that review?
I'd say an hour max. Unsurprisingly, the majority of his review dwells on the look of the characters and the uninspired story. I can agree that the singleplayer itself is the sort of thing that feels catered to overcaffeinated 13 year olds, but the multiplayer aspect doesn't really have any bearing on that.
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

maybe he was playing the multiplayer vs. bots. that would be kinda retarded cause the online multiplayer is pretty much why people play the game. anyway, yeah he wrote way too much about the visuals which really should not have that much of an effect on how someone rates a game especially if it's fun to play...the visuals aren't even bad anyway.
Namu
1337 Haxor

This guy is clearly a douchebag and no merit should be given to this review. I only played the demo, but there is no way the final product was that bad.
Namu
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- the only version of UT I would put my hands to fire for is ut2k4 -
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==