Why aren't you playing Wafare?

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

If you have UT3, why aren't you playing WARfare? It's the best UT3 gametype, IMHO. Here's a screenshot from last night. I started out on the Red team and we won the first round quickly, so I switched to Blue and led a hard-fought comeback. Image
d2frob
1337 Haxor

I went to the umgleague server the other morning to play with some americans. It's no wonder your community isn't such a big fan of warfare. Apparently laying mines at the opponent's core in floodgate is a valid tactic. Also, with 200 ping, i apparently use an aimbot. The server had admin presence when i was there, but no... nothing happened. I have admin access to all the epic and multiplay warfare servers and will boot people for either offence (after being warned of course). zerofrag need to get a move on and get a pickup running. It's on a completely different level to public warfare.

If you're east coast whip, come check it out sometime #mpukunreal.warfare on quakenet.

(ps, warfare is the best :P)

http://www.justwarfare.com
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I am playing Warfare.
Once you get over the initial hurdle of, "This is similar to ONS, but different" it's great.
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Warfare is fun, I play it when not mashing on 2k4 :cyclops:
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

I hear you, Rob, and thanks for the invite. I think we all could have lived without the mines. Not sure what Epic was thinking when they put the mines and the Nightshade vehicle in the game.
Celtic
Camper

the mines are sweet... but whipper i never see you on when im playing and i think i have logged more hours than most people... but i do see skaank all the time and wail occasionaly
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

because i dont want to
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
d2frob
1337 Haxor

The mines are fine when not used to spawn kill. But yeah, make sure to come along sometime, i think you'll be pleasantly suprised :)

irc://irc.quakenet.org/mpukunreal.warfare

On a side note.. D2F won our first official today vs the ladder n1 spot xD
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Congrats, good luck in your future matches :cheers:
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

I play but just not that often, forsome reason I seem to get a really bad headache when playing UT3, im finding it really hard to focus on the back grounds etc and when moving in a vehicle etc my vision goes blurry.

I would have thought my eyes need testing but this only happens on UT3 all other games im fine with ?
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11