Honesty or Betrayal?

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Post Reply
Savage
DW Clan Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am
Xfire: savagedogg38
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 am

I have started a Death Warrant: UT3 Betrayal Server for TESTING. Feel free to check out this video I found on you-tube explaining the Betrayal game mode that will be available on this server. I will be posting the IP tomorrow and hopefully soon we will have a Warfare (onslaught) mode available but until then I figured since I have been playing betrayal so much lately and I'm so bad ass at it, I can instagib body slam everyone no mercy style for a while. Yes, that is a challenge. I'll get you all motivated to play this damn game yet. So blow the dust off, open the box, and reinstall, and come get some!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw1xYqMF1No[/youtube]
Image
Image

Savage
DW Clan Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am
Xfire: savagedogg38
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 am

Also check out these videos in case you are new to UT3, it has come a long way since its release:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL4PK0VXKAM[/youtube]

Fun with hover boards... Hey, is that... Tony Hawk?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYTCMQHlSU[/youtube]

Agility:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mscu2eAzzx8[/youtube]

More guides:

-Titans...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ESHdLsv4Q[/youtube]

-Weapons...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVTIQC7r5S4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VhC0vtd3Ss[/youtube]
Image
Image

DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 am

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am

Uhhh I'll stick with COD4. I'm actually getting tired of the UT side of things. But I'm sure you will get a nice following of people to the game. If I was still into the UT game I would probably play but COD4 takes up 80% of my spare time leaving 20% for the wife. Wow that just doesnt sound right does it. I'm glad I have a very understanding wife. She's the BEST!!!!!

Savage
DW Clan Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am
Xfire: savagedogg38
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Yes, I can agree that that doesn't sound right at all. You're a very lucky man... Or unlucky and just not aware of it, I don't know. Just kidding. Got kids?

Anyways, I know a lot of members are tied up with competitions at the moment so my feelings wont be hurt if you decide not to play. If I do get a decent team together, I plan to compete in a tournament.
Last edited by Savage on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

Savage
DW Clan Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am
Xfire: savagedogg38
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm actually very lucky in the sense that I have a family without the nagging wife that normally goes with it, I just have to give mommy all my money... I prefer it that way.
Image
Image

Savage
DW Clan Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am
Xfire: savagedogg38
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 pm

LOL! I noticed you changed your picture directly after making that comment haha. Got you thinking huh?
Image
Image

DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 am

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Nope no kids. Long story on that one but the wife has a son and 2 grand children in PA. She never nags excpet to tell me to turn off the lights but hey my mom was telling me the same thing when I was a kid so thats nothing new. She never nags or complains about my computer time and we NEVER argue or fight. We have an understanding that she's a clean freak and I spend most of my time on the computer. We were like that when we got married and I doubt it will ever change. Shes a Good woman, a Great wife, and a Wonderful mother/grandmother and I wouldnt change a thing.

Life is good.

DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 am

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 pm

DW_Savage wrote:LOL! I noticed you changed your picture directly after making that comment haha. Got you thinking huh?

Yea made me think of the wife so I decided to throw the pic in there.

Savage
DW Clan Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am
Xfire: savagedogg38
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Well, I wish you both the best!
Image
Image

Post Reply