Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
TerraNiuX
Killer in Training

:idea: Hi guys, this post was inspired by franky when he asked me where my avatar comes from and why - i would like to ask you all the same thing.

I have seen many avatars i like, some are cool [Bloodrayne] some i find really funny [40 shards] and i was wondering what makes u choose them. i see some of you like cats and i can understand why since i hav 3 of my own, some of these avatars i really dont get tho.
My avatar comes from FF because im a huge fan of the series, her names Tifa and shes really pretty ,she looks a bit like me and thats why ive chosen her of all the ones i saw.
Please, tell me about your avatars and why u chose them :color:

P.S - Franky i like yours best cos cloud is simply god when it comes to FF, and to answer your question - i got my name from unreal gold
Last edited by TerraNiuX on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

hehe mine is from finding nemo :cheers: the little fish called bubbles who loves bubbles =D just cause its really funny and i love that film lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ART2V2ICxZI
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

I really love muffins, and everything in between.
Zatzu

I wanted the best avatar ever. :happy6:
superchav
1337 Haxor

lol someone posted in a diffrent thread , i thought it was ownage and looked just like the joker from batman the dark knight.. :)
ImageImage
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Well from my part my Avatar came from Final Fantasy VII. His name is Cloud and he's the main character in the game. Like Terra said he's really cool and he had inspired me alot.

Since I was a kid I've always been attrated by Fantasy game and thats why i became a fan of the FF series.

P.S. : Yuna in hot pants in FFX-2... now thats NASTY... ohhhhhh yeah!!!
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

After Hornet's batch of muffins was done I decided to put my Brain in the Pan (it has blueberries).
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
TerraNiuX
Killer in Training

DW_Hornet wrote:I really love muffins,
So do i hornet espcially the blueberry ones :)

Its probably a good thing u didnt see my yuna avatar franky,god knows what nastiness i may be subjected to!. :sign12: Bad franky!

cmon guys tell me more :cheers:
Last edited by TerraNiuX on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

TerraNiuX wrote: cmon guys tell me more :cheers:
Well, my avatar often changes :P

hehe, just kidding. Honestly though, I just want some sort of robotic image when I joined Map Raider. When I joined the forums, I just picked up the same image.

I'm thinking of changing it into something more.....evil >:)
because I am an evil person. muwahahaha
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: KarmaKat

My first FPS online experience ever was when I got UT2k4 and found my way to the Death Warrant Spam Vikings Onslaught server! I was thoroughly hooked and ONS still remains a favorite for me even though the lure of Monster Mashing keeps calling me away! ;) If you look closely, you will see that the Viking helmet even has a microphone...so that cat is ready to romp, Spam Vikings style! And it appeals to me as it mirrors what I look like every night...headset on and having fun in the servers! :cheers: And no...I don't do it sitting on a newspaper! ;PPp

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...