Origin of your in game name?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

Ewww, a vikings fan... Gross!
viking*
Killer in Training
Xfire: pkviking

haha
whats even worse is that i live in Wisconsin.
:bounce:
Metaphor for a missing moment, pull me into your perfect circle.
HellBrYnger
Killer in Training

just saw this thread and just had to post ;)

well my name comes way back from about 1995/96 when i first played MechWarrior 2 with my fathers matrox graphic card, and i always played with the HellBringer mech..

good old times :)
Payback is a Bitch.
Savage
DW Clan Member

you like Mechs, huh?
splash

There are several ways my aka fits but in like 4th grade I was walking home from school in those oversize green rubber boots in the rain and got lost in thought splashing around in this long puddle in front of an apt building on Mass Ave.

The next day, while walking past the same building the maintenance man called out "HEY Splash!" and he had me completely confused. I hardly remembered getting lost in thought the day before and I couldn't help but wonder if he knew that my name is Wade and was playing with me.

Just joined the site but have been playing Onslaught UT2K4 Spam Vikings for a couple months.

When I started playing Quake2 I preferred the rocket-launcher or the grenade launcher & I wasn't very good so I was as likely to blow myself up and cover you with my remains as I was to cause you and damage. My original game name was SplashAttack.
Hyden
Killer in Training

Hyden was originally my alternate name, I used it when I was "hiding" from other people, get it ? :ssmile:
wierdguy
Killer in Training

2 very simple facts about me.

*im wierd

*im a guy

told you...very simple. :banana:
i suc.u suc. now lets die in invasion
krneki
Camper

Well, i had a schoolmate who REALLY didn't like school. And he was complaining: ma to je krneki, over and over again.

This is in Slowene language, but you may already know what did he mean:
this is bullsh!t

And when i started playing on DM,TDM,ONS,CTF and that stuff, cheaters everywhere. In that moment I remembered him and used his words as my new nick.
LogitechXD

You already know from where my nick comes.

Once long time ago, like really long time ago, i had Genius mouse.
Genius stopped listening to me even I yelled on it so much ^^.

Then I went to the shop for new one.
Razer,Razer,Razer,Razer...ooo something shiny! Logitech!

And I made happy face like this: XD
Since I have an e-mail I got 3670 years of misfortune and I should have died 89-times already for NOT sending forward these stupid messages.
Savage
DW Clan Member

My name came to be after a mixture of 3 insane teenagers, booze and blotter paper, a bridge, a river, a girls locker, a huge rock, rope and a cat, and a stupid dare that one of us was dumb enough to follow through with. I'm not proud... I'll let you use your imagination but it resulted in the statement,"You're a savage, Mike!" Hence, Savage Mike or just Savage... Once again, I'm not proud.