UT3 $9.90 (limited time)

Post links/info/coupon codes for hot deals you find on the internet
superchav
1337 Haxor

Maybe you should leave your insults for your playdates mr.killa,

Brainpan can post what he wants, we were commenting on the gameplay and what we think of the game and why it was being sold at such a low price
I do have the pc to run it and i play demo SP regularly im just saying that it broke alot of UT2k4 players hearts with all the heat that build up to it and then we get that.

I do know you and have played many games along side you, as you and I both know, we dont get along. So when you bring our ingame "hatred" towards each other into the forums it is just childish and pathetic.

What i post is my business not yours.
ImageImage
KillaDEATH
Camper

Let me first make a small prediction. Here goes:

The Great Forum Spam King (stuperchav) will not be able to let anyone get that last post in on any topic!!!

So Stuperchav,

Do you have trouble reading or comprehending? Maybe both? You should get that looked at before it gets worse.

Have you clicked BrainPan's link? No? Try it one time, just one time. Go ahead I'll wait. I know you can't do it. I'll help you. It's a website called GoGamer.com and if you actually just study the special code is his link you will see those very words. Maybe try squinting your eyes and turning your head to the side you'll see it. Now go read your original response to this subject. Make you feel stupid? It doesn't? Somehow I knew you would never catch on even though I've spelled it out. You're like that. The Great Forum Spam King strikes....

You say you have the PC to run the game and play the "DEMO" SP regularly. This topic is about the retail version of UT3. Unless you can apply the latest patches to the Demo you aren't playing the game. I've said it once and I'll say it again. If Epic made UT3 to please only those who are left playing UT2k4 it was doomed to fail. But you have no idea what that means so I won't go into that here. Since you won't be able to let this go Stuperchav, why don't you tell me what hardware you have. I only want to know CPU, GPU, and the amount of RAM.

So you think you know me? Because you played in the same server with me on a few maps? I'm sure everyone is getting a little chuckle out of that. "Our ingame Hatred" as you call it is funny. I don't have some kind of ingame personality or a forum personality. I'm the same guy everywhere. Obviously if I don't like you in game..... You can fill in the rest.
superchav
1337 Haxor

The response was made regarding the game itsself, not the company selling it,

Why wouldnt i not let any 1 get the last post in a topic. maybe your just looking for another reason to pick at me.

I said i play the demo on SP, i do have the full game and have played it many times with all the new patches.

Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz

Asus 1GB Radeon HD 3850 X2 PCI-Express 2.0

4GB Ram

I dont claim to know you , the way you sayed "know you don't know me but many of the DWClan members do" i was responding as i do know you and the games we spent together were unpleasent because you are a know it all douche bag.
ImageImage
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

Its time to stop this childishness or I will. Please
superchav
1337 Haxor

Agreed.

I will stop with my remarks.
ImageImage
KillaDEATH
Camper

So the prophecy is complete.....

Wow I have a second career!!!
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

We don't condone personal attacks, and someone needs to lock this thread.
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

I see you finally put your real photo up in your avatar hornet =P
superchav
1337 Haxor

/Offtopic/ WTF Damnidge your posts says -2??? wtf
ImageImage
40_Shards
1337 Haxor

Well yours says 293... :cyclopsani:
I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning.