SVA/DW

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
UT99_VET
Camper

I believe maybe (I don't know is up to toxic I guess but we can try right?) we can have some fun matches with the people of SVA and DW once in a while , no doubt the SVA server is full of cool and talented players, I guess that will be fun . what do you guys think about it?

I even think on wed. night at the dw practice server, we can really use the help you know....

I offer myself to help in whatever need it to do this.

peace

DW>UT99_VET
:idea:
ThE VET
Namu
1337 Haxor

I think something of this nature would be a great idea. I am eager to play with people who are all taking the game seriously and some great teamwork can be organized. I never get my hopes up on SV b/c it is a public server and you can't control how everyone plays. Just tell me when and where and I will try to be there! :cheers:
Namu
UT99_VET
Camper

the idea is to have the real regular people who always are in the server and participated at the forums, you know the real SVA , no just a guy who got a tag cause he got a week coming to the server.
We really take our training time very serius, every one of us, we are proud to be DW's and be part of the SVA server but we don't want to change our training time for a circus thats for sure, and I know there's people here serius and good players like Defiant (just to mention one) and others.
Is all about improving skills and have fun at the same time but in a serius way.
I said is up to toxic and i said I"ll help, in the meantime just keep posting and we'll see.

peace.
DW>UT99_VET
ThE VET
Ghaleon
Killer in Training

I wouldn't mind being a part of this. Sounds like alot of fun, and besides, I could always use the extra practice.
Evolution
Killer in Training

can barto play too
UT99_VET
Camper

That was very wise Defiant, i was a player like that or even worse., I'm stiill a bit like a kid with this gaming things cause of my nature, the best that happens to me (in the cybergaming life) is to be part of something as exciting as DW , TWL and now the PUG's, it takes a good willing commitment with your clan to do this as well but anyways I love it.
been part of the Bomzin team also really helps to grow you know, between him and toxic telling me to shut up (for real), to learning very cool new tricks and tactics.I can't see myself anywhere else than here.
and I can't think in a SV server and forum without defiant so don't go to long my friend
the vet
ThE VET
Evolution
Killer in Training

you dont want that barto, he sucks