I take you mean for ONS?Goose, is there a map you recommend?
I can recommend a whole set of maps.
1) No single choke node in the middle of the map.
2) Given multiple node paths, they will ideally be non-linear (not exclusive).
3) Non-stock vehicles should be kept to a minimum.
4) The number of vehicles on the server should not significantly out number the number of players (32) The game was designed to be played as a mix of ground forces and vehicles; it isn't Oprah where everybody gets a car.
5) Instant kill vehicles which require 0 skill to use should be limited to 1 per map (across all types), period (levi, ion-tank, ppc, etc). I did't include the DW minotaur, because unlike the "omnitaur" accuracy is still required.
6) There should not be an excessive number of superweapons present (redeemers, etc..)
7) The supershock does not belong in ONS, it gives an overwhelming advantage to the more skilled (typically) player who is already at an advantage to begin with.
While the above criteria may be judged as necessary for a quality ONS map, they should not be considered sufficient. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, but they should be... exceptional. It may also be noted that the above criteria would go a long way to reducing spawn camping, base raping, point whoring, and general douchebaggery...
Of course, you could always just put a dome over this guy's map and rename it Deathdome-DW-V3. I'm sure it would be hugely popular. When I have the desire to play ONS, I don't want to spawn rape, I don't want to DM, I don't want to shoot the same node over and over for 45 minutes, I don't want to be forced to wait for a vehicle to spawn because going on foot is pointless, I just want to play ONS. I guess I'm old fashioned.
Example of a map I considered fun: Silva. There are of course many, many more... they just don't get played much anymore. TW Mushroom Forest was also a favorite...