virus.exe - aimbot

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
Tweakish
Camper

This guy was definitely toggling, he was okay at hiding it, but it came out when he hopped in the turret. He knew I was watching him too after he hit me with 3 lgs in a row in the same spot on my body.

And I've learned to compress vids better, ill be posting some of my own soon to shut up all the haters. :sgiggle:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20913968 ... mpress.avi

He has a 1 frame snap to a target at about 5 seconds and at 11 seconds when he kills EbNo, he starts shooting at the line of sight right as he is coming around the corner, entirely too convenient.

I have more vids if needed. I can re-upload if it goes away.
-goose-
Camper

While it is certainly suspicious (dumb name - check, turret whoring - check, seemingly aiming through geometry - check), I don't think there is quite enough there to conclude that he is cheating for certain. I know I couldn't in good conscience take action against a person just based on that video.

I would upload more if you've got them. Of course, an admin could just screenshot him and then know for certain.... oh wait.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

We came to the same conclusion as Goose. Not enough to convict but enough to take note of.

Sorry forgot to post back after we talked about this.