Tactical Gamers [TG]

Interested in a scrim with DW's finest? Post your requests here.
DW_Mike_OlonHurtz
DW Clan Member

Mad and I played with these guys in an S&D and there are pretty good. They communicate well and I think they might be worthy practice partners. I wanted to know what is the process for setting up a scrim? Can I mention it to them and see what they think? Or is that not my place?
Bean
1337 Haxor

That's fine if you want to mention it to them. Setting up scrims on the fly is kind of hard to do since there's not always enough of us on at any given time besides Monday's which are solely for practice. My suggestion is to add them on your xfire and go from there.

Maybe you could start a poll in the private forums to see when people will be most available. After that, work out a specific date and time (based on the poll) with who you want to scrim and email the details to all of us a few days in advance. Maybe this will get enough people to show for the scrim. Just a thought.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Waterson in Calvin & Hobbes
DW_Mike_OlonHurtz
DW Clan Member

Cool thanks Bean. I will see if they are interested, and if so I will post to see when a good time will be for us.