Dx Scrim

Interested in a scrim with DW's finest? Post your requests here.
Han-Solo-Dx

Hey Guys! This is Han-Solo from deathxtreme.com
I talked to karmakat about a match and got this setup for right now. i replied to her email so will you post the info under this topic? :) We was planning

Friday, the 18th.10:30pm Eastern? 4v4 HC TDM

So just wanted to post and let everyone no! cya soon!

Thanks
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Yea we'll be around see you Friday .
Han-Solo-Dx

had fun guys! really enjoyed it. Next time we will be better haha. This was the first match we had ever done with cod4 and i wanted my guys to get pwned so they would get out there and get better :) so thanks again and we will see u next time! :salute:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Was fun Han and remember we all had to start somewhere. Not sure what your strategy was or if you even had one but maybe work on your communication and spread your team out a little. No sense having 2-3 players come around the same corner only to get picked off one at a time. With practice and time you will become better and anytime you want to hit us up for a scrim lets us know. If we aren't playing a match we can always set one up. :thumbright:
Han-Solo-Dx

thanks! will do and it cracked me up when i was running around seeing 3 of my guys in the same building hahaha. i laughed my ass off. i asked them was they having a party or something. but thanks guys. really had fun. cya soon. :sclapping:
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Han,

Apologies for being a bit late to the party...other duties called. ;)

And...ummm...I wasn't -really- picking on ya....honest!

Thanks for being good sports! We all had fun..and as Damaged mentioned, if you want to do it again ya know where to find us!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...