Modern Warfare 2 (COD6)

Anything and everything related to COD4
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Hey All,

I have not seen you guys in a while - I hope everyone is doing well.

I just wanted to post the new website for the upcoming release of Modern Warfare 2. It seems they are going to drop the "COD" from the title. The website has a very vague teaser trailer - doesn't really show anything, but it confirms a November 10 release (as of now).

Take it easy. :cheers:

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Hey ya!

Indeed...watched that trailer a couple of weeks ago....AND played with it...did you know it was interactive? ;)

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

interactive???? how so?
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Wow that is freaking cool - I did not notice you could interact. Thanks for the heads up!
Cheers, Damnidge
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

Turns out it shows more than you might first think:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/ar ... ?id=213758

Edit: possible spoiler alert!
Last edited by Skyline on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

40 Shards wrote:Turns out it shows more than you might first think:....
Indeed...I didn't want to give out details....but this article discusses what -may- be in the game...so this is kind of a spoiler alert...don't dissect the trailer or read the article if you want to be surprised! LOL! ;)

That being said...I'd picked out of the trailer almost all the scenarios they described,.....shhhhh!! :D Quite looking forward to this one
! :salute:

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

A new full length trailer is out for the game now, and the release date is marked as 11-10-09.

The trailer graphics look so so unless you watch it in HD. The screen shots of the game though look amazing.

I hope they expand the multiplayer to some new weapons, better thought out environments, and possibly think about more game types or a game type with classes. Nothing wrong with the ones now, and I'm very happy the powers that be were smart enough to leave the development in the hands of Infinity Ward. I'm guessing by the fact that there is no longer a number designation (that is, this is not called CoD6: MW2) but rather just called CoD: MW2 that Infinity Ward may roll with the moderns and Treyarch with the WWIIs.
Cheers, Damnidge
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

Damnidge wrote: I'm guessing by the fact that there is no longer a number designation (that is, this is not called CoD6: MW2) but rather just called CoD: MW2 that Infinity Ward may roll with the moderns and Treyarch with the WWIIs.
DO WANT MORE MW!

Yeeah I do, but it would be nice if no marty/tube/jugger/fragx3 servers had no real point to anyone but a lvl55. I play a lot on a ranked 34p server and there is this one guy who put marty and jugger on then stood in wetwork spamming nades, died, and did it all again. I used to SHOUT AND SCREAM at him till I nearly got banned for abuse. NO NADE SPAM PLEASE! Also, the ACOG sight should be more worth using. IMO, it's totally useless

Maybe the ACOG sight should be replaced with some kind of hi-tech sight a la Crysis Sniper Scope?

Thats my $0.02
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

Give me an ACOG on a Deagle and that's all I'll use. :)
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

erm... yeah. Anyone noticed how it basically never misses if you aim in the right place? ooo!