Modern Warfare 2 (COD6)

Anything and everything related to COD4
DW_ImAnArmyMan
DW Clan Member
Xfire: ImAnArmyMan

I was thinking...For those of us who have the game...Maybe we should all get together this weekend and form a party and play....
\m/ ^___^ \m/
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Shame on you Army. Shame Shame Shame :protest:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:Anyone who buys this game is a traitor to humanity.
Second that.

I wasn't expecting Army to fall for this.
CoD6 indirectly said screw you to a number of people who signed the petition, and you end up buying the game?
Blast! :sangry:
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Ok, so I have to be correct in assuming that Ant, Wail, and nightmorph DO NOT own UT3, right? I mean, if they don't support developers screwing over PC users then they couldn't possibly own a game that took the single obsession and love that drew us all together and smashed it into a console port with crappy vehicles and overly flashy graphics, right? (and if you stuck to your guns there too then ignore the sarcasm and know I applaud your strict code of ethics)

Seriously though, I like your idea Army. Let those who don't want it to have their opinion and not buy it, and those who do have it play it. I'll be on xfire (damnidge) and steam if/when I can play this weekend.
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Shame on you Damnidge. Shame Shame Shame :protest:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Well Epic did screw up UT3, but from what I hear that it's rapidly growing based on the community's modifications. Loyal modders, mappers, and developers are "fixing" the game in a way they see fit. I never owned UT3 so I basically hear information. I shouldn't be spreading more rumors since I never witnessed it first hand.

Reading some facts from a few CoD6 articles, they are not going to even allow mods to their games. They want you to play the game they made. Not in what the community builds.

I think CoD6 is going to be a good game, but only for a short period of time. Since the game is not adaptable, it's going to die really fast.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

I was only joking, but I think it's a little sad to try and make any comparison between UT3 and COD6. Epic didn't tell us they were going to deliver a game with no customization, no dedicated servers, no modding or mapping. If I had been told those things I absolutely would not have bought UT3. I mean, seriously, there were thousands of people bitching about UT3's interface, or minor shit regarding movement/weapons/vehicles, but compared to what happened with IW? Piddly, piddly complaints.
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

lol such a fun bunch =)

Like I said, if it wasn't a BDay present, I would not have paid $60 for it. My perspective is simple: my Mother-In Law and Wife got me a video game and not dockers so there was no way in hell that the game was not being loaded and played. I know where my bread is buttered!

(ok ok, so it helps me sleep better at night, leave me alone :stongue: )

Crysis 2 is where it will be at!

p.s. Crysis and Crysis/Warhead are on sale on steam this weekend.
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

3 Years later:

Q: Will MW3 have crouch?
A: MW3 is not balanced for crouch.
DW_ImAnArmyMan
DW Clan Member
Xfire: ImAnArmyMan

Im sorry but games can not be perfect for every gamer out there. And each gamer had their own tastes and likes for a game. On the first day, MW2 broke sales records selling 4.7 million copies of the game. So apparently they did something right. Even before the game was released they stated their interests towards the console community and not PC. So you wont play only cuz they do not have dedicated servers. So what. The game is very good and so far everyone ive heard who has a copy agrees. So how can you judge the game without playing it first. At least this way competition in COD4 and WAW wont die out. This will keep players playing MW2 and then also keep COD4 and WAW alive because of their dedicated servers. I bought the game because the game play looked interesting, and due to the long line of Call of Duty games...
\m/ ^___^ \m/