CoD: Black Ops Will Have Dedicated Servers, Vehicles

Anything and everything related to COD4
DW_ChocoCake
DW Clan Member

Wow, I won't be buying this game either.
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

I doubt I'll be picking up a copy. I've been disappointed with every CoD release since CoD4, mainly because it's been the same game, over, and over, and over, and in the end, I don't really like the "I'm going to do a backflip across this field and headshot you with my perfect hitscan pistol across the map." type gameplay anymore.

I don't play much in the way of fps's right now anyways, still hooked on StarCraft II. Hell, if I'm not playing SC2, I'm probably watching videos of cast replays on youtube.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

DW_Mobius wrote:I doubt I'll be picking up a copy. I've been disappointed with every CoD release since CoD4, mainly because it's been the same game, over, and over, and over, and in the end, I don't really like the "I'm going to do a backflip across this field and headshot you with my perfect hitscan pistol across the map." type gameplay anymore.

I don't play much in the way of fps's right now anyways, still hooked on StarCraft II. Hell, if I'm not playing SC2, I'm probably watching videos of cast replays on youtube.
I doubt I'll get it either but it would be nice to have you back in the COD4 TWL ladders. But then again I maybe I scared you away!!! :sbigsmile:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pblj3JHF-Jo[/youtube]

Nice commercial!!

I went ahead and ordered it today through Newegg. Got a promo code so it was only $49.99

Promocode is EMCZZYX76
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

So for those who already have it do you have anything good to say. I heard there was graphic issues causing a lot of lag along with other issues. Just wondering what you think.
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Its being worked on as we speak so it should be fixed before friday.

Apart from that the singleplayer is awesome.

Multiplayer has a few bugs:

Name will randomly change to unknow soldier
Join session in progress when viewing friends list does not work
Server browser only shows a limited amount of servers (Temporary).

Skittles
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

DW_Snaggle wrote:CAD's take on commercial
Lol.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Ok so I bought the game and spent a little time playing and I must say in all honesty it's a little cartoonish compared to COD4. Certainly not what I expected out of the new game. On Nuketown the cardboard cutouts of people are a joke. Also since when did nades have color when you throw them. Kind of take the surprise out of the bang. I'm not giving up on it yet but so far I am not really impressed with it either. I really though this was going to be an awesome version after seeing the trailers and reading about it but in all honesty this could be what take me out of the COD series and into something more realistic. If I was a kid and liked little race cars that killed people, or flying color nades and card board cutouts it just coud be something I enjoyed. Still have some other maps to check out and unlock a lot of things but so far it's not what I had hoped for……