Requests for Maps.....

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
Pomona
DW Clan Member

ToxicWaste wrote:Wow Pomona, thanks for a very comprehensive list. It will take me a while to respond to you. I have tried some of those maps, and they did not work for one reason or another. But some I have not.
Thank you. I'm glad when you like it.

Would you declaration of server's map list? Please always add Volcanohigh. I love that.
Last edited by Pomona on Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Do we have someone that knows how to edit the links between nodes for maps . Cool. Never really looked into it .

A map I think is a good map but still is not working with the current node setup is pipeline. Just to big with to few fast vechicles. What about a straight line node setup like Desolate. Remove the crossover link from the original , it would be war for the middle node and to hold it and the next node you have to take is a distance away protected by another close node.

The game always seems to be over quick on this map and have been on both the receiving and the giving end of someone getting their arse handed to them .

Just a thought.
Pomona
DW Clan Member

DW_Bomzin wrote:Do we have someone that knows how to edit the links between nodes for maps . Cool. Never really looked into it .
Link Designer button in the Mapmenu . you can change and save your original linkup anytime while InstantAction.

When you want to open the maplink chosen with the command
Command example : Open ONS-Nevermore-SE?LinkSetup=Electric

I miss Grit-Nights. come baaaaack :cry:
Last edited by Pomona on Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

I miss Grit-Nights too, Pomona. I sure would love to see that swapped for CataldiPark. I've heard a rumor that Jesus cries every time Park wins the vote. But it may just be a rumor...

VolcanoHigh and the new Crashless Dreamus2 both rock my socks off...Thanks Toxic!!!
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

What the hell happened to Grit nights? Crap, I hate when the server makes decisions on it's own.

I told it to check with me first. :)

I'll have a look.

And yes, you may see some maps already with custom links, like Park, crossfire, etc.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

OK, grit should be back.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Fix pipeline. Someone. Geat map bad links.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

That reminds me . When server full Dinora lags to no end.
Bandito
Camper

The other one that really seems to lag bad with 32 players is kingdom - which always surprizes me - it not overly large or complicated

Bandit-fs 8)