Keybind Problem since update

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
sleepless

On Monster Mash Invasion Server 2 I am having an issue since the new update two weeks ago. The Keybinds are acting funny. Sometimes they work, sometimes they do not.

Example: On my Medic Master Charcter I have :
set input b SelectSphereRegeneration | PrevItem | InventoryActivate

and sometimes it does work, other times it kills whatever monster I have summoned or makes me fly or something else in my inventory is activated all together.

I suspect when the new update was applied something moved so when it tries to go to Previous Item and do the InventoryActivate its activating something else. (like kill oldest summoned monster)

I know the admins and coders work hard so this isn't a complaint by any means. I'm just looking for a way to fix this or a workaround, or maybe an update to the MonsterMash wiki with instructions for an updated keybind list.

Thanks for the help, and for the server.

sleepless
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Thanks for the heads up, not sure why that would be happening but I'll look into it.
MR ROBOTO

I've notised this same keybind glitch only for medic tho that if your in the summons section and you try and use globe keybind trip what ever main artifact it insted goes to what seems like closer to kill last summon pet then once in that section the key Binds function normally Not sure if anyone has ever answered why or how we can avoid this other than making sure not in summons section before use key-binds. Thanks in advance for all your help / info about this :ssmile:
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I'm kind of curious if you guys can go into more detail on what the problem is here.
MR ROBOTO

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:I'm kind of curious if you guys can go into more detail on what the problem is here.
As a Medic if your artifacts are within the Range of Pupae - Mini Titan. For instance your on Razor fly and you try and use your Key bind for triple it Doesn't activate triple but instead activates a Summons Previous to what ever you were on this case the flys. I'm on the flys and use my Triple key it instead summons a Skarji if I do Globe and I'm on the flys it summons gasbag if possible obviously ect.

On the Flip side if I'm not in the summon section of pets my keybinds work just fine Hope this helps further Explain