I lost 2 lvls

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

We are just about ready to take down the servers. Nothing has been done yet. Should be fixed in the next couple hours once MM2 is taken down and brought back up.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Ok so we are hoping this problem is resolved. We could duplicate the problem before and now we can't. So we're calling it solved and keeping an eye on it.

Now the low down. The server saves every couple of minutes regardless of whats going on, atleast it should. Saves at the end of map and if you leave the game.

If the server happens to crash. Yes this is UT2k4 rpg heavily moded. It crashes at times, we have spent untold hours trying to totally fix it. It is what it is. Pretty good if you know it's history.

If it crashes you will loose some stat points. But we should not be seeing the problem we had with everyone loosing xp constantly.

We now think we know what is/was causing the problem, we just don't know the why of it yet, but we will.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please post if you experience any more problems with this we will be monitoring.
datmos
Killer in Training

im not sure if i losed any level, but im sure of that. I upgrade the loaded monsters ( to level 4, elite krall i think ), and now i havent this upgrade, but how i say i dont remember at witch level i upreage it.

You can check this ? ( Datmos-MD )

Thanks.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

if this happened over the past week it's quite possible it's gone. You should level normally from here on out.
datmos wrote:im not sure if i losed any level, but im sure of that. I upgrade the loaded monsters ( to level 4, elite krall i think ), and now i havent this upgrade, but how i say i dont remember at witch level i upreage it.

You can check this ? ( Datmos-MD )

Thanks.
When did this happen.
forrest

I have the same problem today I lost the levels now I'm trying to redo them
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

It was worked on this evening, so let us know in the upcoming day or so if the problem persists.
TeXnoFile

Okay guys, thanks a lot that u took a look on this issue. I hope it will be fine now.

It cant happen again cuz i will get heartattack :D....