Report-Kriminalul

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
Habulin
Camper

Today me and Gata (aswell as some other players of course) were playing on MM server 2 as a player named Kriminalul joined and started spamming the voice chat. As people were getting annoyed and started talking to him he became aggresive and started telling people that they are stupid and severally times said f you. Thanks God he left a couple of minutes later because me and Gata started to go on his nerves and told him we are going to call his mother. As of his voice I would say that he was some 7-12 years old who is not looking for a server to play but for people to harass. I would like to suggest, if it is possible, to username ban him, as his aditude was really negative. That were the thoughts of those who were on the server then.

LP Habulin
Habulin
Camper

He just came back under the username _Joker_ and started earlier map voting because he was dead, as aswell saying bad thing about the mother of Gata and repeating the words shut up and f you on voice chat.

LP Habulin
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I was on vent while you and Gata were on. Would have been best to get me (or another DW) before it gets too late.

Do you have any screenshots supporting your report? The more the better.

When I saw this post, I did play MM while you three were playing. He was very calm. Only things I could gather is that you've attempted to promote a conflict with comments like "hes a bad team player."
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

If an admin is not present at this time you best to vote kick that kind of disruptive player.
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Habulin
Camper

Ant, may I ask you when you were in MM as I am not sure if you saw and heard the whole converation from the beginig to the end. I am sorry to say but I did not really get to record his voice. It is true that I tried to annoy him and was hoping he would leave (as I already ecounterd such players often in this aswell as in other communitys). I will not say that I wasn't immature aswell, but that's what I though I needed to do.

LP Habulin

PS: I hope you were playing when he joined, so you could comfirm that he directly sayed *f you* to gata. As of the bad teamplay I mean the communication with the team/players.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I've missed the incident since I read the report too late.

I came in the server when DM-Kitchen was playing. I stayed for the first half of the next map (DM-A-China) in case he returned.

FFE466

Sorry I do not remember when he joined and when ne left. But I can tell you that he was playing on the server already once but didn't spawn because the wave already started, then he map voted 2 times but after I told him not to vote he just left the game.

By the way I did not even know that you were playing MM aswell and would like if you did it more often aswell as joining me Franky and Gata if you feel like it.

LP Habulin
Thwart
1337 Haxor

Habulin wrote: By the way I did not even know that you were playing MM aswell and would like if you did it more often aswell as joining me Franky and Gata if you feel like it.
Most likely too busy coding as of late.
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
GataChinoka
Killer in Training
Xfire: GataChinoka

DW_Ant wrote:I was on vent while you and Gata were on. Would have been best to get me (or another DW) before it gets too late.

Do you have any screenshots supporting your report? The more the better.

When I saw this post, I did play MM while you three were playing. He was very calm. Only things I could gather is that you've attempted to promote a conflict with comments like "hes a bad team player."
Habulin didn't tried to promote conflict and he wasn't he only one complaining, others was also mad cause krimi was in a medic account and left them die in front of him besides the offending.

No one instigated the kid... i was talking normal stuff on mic and he just start spam and saying f you to me and others. We started to joke around saying that we was hackers and know where he lives and we was going to tell is mom what he did, just to scare him out so he could behave. :sgiggle:

I DID tried to contact a admin (Bomzin) but without success, he was afk.
I saw you on ventrilo, but experience tells me that is useless trying to get help from you (even with all print screens). :ssleepy:

Have a good day. :salute:
[align=center]Image[/align]
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

GataChinoka wrote:I saw you on ventrilo, but experience tells me that is useless trying to get help from you (even with all print screens). :ssleepy:
Unfortunately, people often submit Photoshopped/edited screenshots where they change the dialog to make it appear as if the person is saying something different. False claims (or stretching the truth) immediately disqualifies the evidence in my book.

Other than that, there's not much experience to mention though. Since last November, I received about 5 screenshots.

FFE466