Requests for Maps.....

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
Ohms_Law
Killer in Training

Hi Ya Toxic!

Gun$hop...Played it on a Parasite (I know) Lost Server.

....Had an Awful Good Time.....

...Now...I wanna Play with You....

~~Ressurected Gage
~~Theatrical Version, Pet Sematary
~~S. King
~~1989

You see...
When you start playing Gun$hop, your friends will too. They'll probably tell all their friends and, before you know it, all the kids in your neighborhood will be playing. That really makes for a safer & cleaner neighborhood for all our children! Gun$hop is the answer, unless your just against children.

Thats my pitch....Any opinion?

Ohms_Law
V=IR

"Where do they teach you to talk like this in some Panama City Sailor wanna come hump hump bar...Or is this getaway day and your last shot at his whisky....Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here....."?
(Easy One) :roll:
Bandito
Camper

The one map I would like to see added is Volcano High - a nice big map with 2 routes to the core & it is nice to spread out 32 players across an area that big - which is what makes deserted sands such a good map.

Maps I wouldn't mind see going bye-bye - & I never underatand why people vote for the maps -

The House ( & the house X-mas) - which might not be so bad w/o redeemers - but what are there 4 in that map? - its just silly
Air Mars

and to a lessor degree

Chainisland
Dreamus

they are both just spam fest maps - there is no real ONS stratagy involved

just my 2 cents

Bandit-fs 8)
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. When suggesting maps, links would REALLY be helpful.

If I remember correctly, gunshop while a fun looking map, is horribly unbalanced because one team has three (?) nodes on their "half" of the map, while the other has two. Which means in overtime, that one team will always win.

As for the house, I only brought it back for Xmas. It will be going away.

Chains, we actually made a new version without mines. I think it was much better than the regular version, but it still lags the serve a bit so we're going to work on it some more.

As for Dreamus, I LOVE Dreamus, and could play an all Dreamus server for 3 days straight. But to be honest, I think it needs a "rest" as people have camping spots picked out all over the map now.

I'm going to cycle out some maps. Some for good, some for a few weeks.

As for the other maps you guys suggested, I'll have a look.

thanks,

Rich
Benfica

ToxicWaste wrote:Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. When suggesting maps, links would REALLY be helpful.
Yeah. And if the site is annoying, requires registration, etc... the best thing to do is download it from a public redirect server on compressed form

It's "http://uz.unrealadmin.org/ons-<mapname>.ut2.uz2"

Ex: http://uz.unrealadmin.org/ons-dreamus.ut2.uz2
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

I'll second the motion for Volcanoe High. As for house people like it . Hell I like it, Christmas version is even better becuase it gives u the 2 mantas at base instead of 1 to start .

The map that really blows in my book is Air Mars . Win or lose I despise the map . People like it I think because of all the Raptors. What about Raptor Skies I always thought it was a great map for that type of a Map . Atleast a comeback is possible.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Primeval-clr-32p

This map was made/changed by Peanut Butter Snake on the clr about a year ago. He started out optimizing Prime and kinda went crazy with it. I had it up on my own Linux/Geento server but I never got the dl to work correctly for some reason. It should be uploaded to the rediredt site.

It a great map very playable has some nice/neat addtions PLUS he fixed all the holes hacks that everyong has been using for so long. It is also optimzed better for 32 players.

It was never played on Cains do to some disagreements I never understood so I hosted it here for a while.

Please try it out.

I have a copy on this PC but its a large file and I dont know how to transfer it atm.

Thanks.

wp
Namu
1337 Haxor

Glad to hear The House will be leaving, I cannot stand that map, either version.

Dreamus however, is by far my favorite map in this game. I just love the fast pace of it, and really requires teamwork to win.
Last edited by Namu on Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Namu
Pomona
DW Clan Member

My map Suggestions here. there are all my favorites.
However , Please do not apply all at once.I also know that it is impossible.
Mr.Toxic , Please apply maps with interesting you.(or suitable for Server)

ONS-AHD-TE-BV

ONS-Aeterna

ONS-Airmars Image Is this node layout good ?

ONS-Alien2
Bishop Link setup Image ONS-Ascendancy_ECE
Aldebaran Link Setup Image BohemiaPack
ONS-BT-Aria CN25 , ONS-BT-Spatus-ECE

ONS-Caelum
Like Airmars.

ONS-Camo

ONS-Craterious-Zeta

ONS-Crossfire
Default Plus Alpha Link Setup Image ONS-Denum
LightningPath Link Setup or Default Plus Alpha Link Setup Image ONS-DissonexEXT
This Final Version is better than ONS-Dissonex. and This version's default node layout is very good. Image ONS-Dreamus2
Is this Bug version ?

ONS-Flurry
I like this than Sandcrack.

ONS-KAKMO
fixture

ONS-Ligeia-OmegaReactor
ECE Vehicles in Ligeia. Each bases was remade.

ONS-MidWorld
Offencive Link Setup Image ONS-MotherShipFixxord
fixed bugs. a little laggy.

ONS-Nevermore-ECE

ONS-NMP2-PanaleshSE
Great.

ONS-P3846

ONS-Perimeter
Kool.

ONS-PMCbeta
Highpower manta is in map

ONS-Pipeline
Chokepoint Link Setup Image ONS-Serrations-ECE

ONS-TokaraSwamps
ONS in Tokara forrest

ONS-TwilightSE

ONS-UP-Nalicanyon

ONS-VikingSettlements
a little laggy.

At Last, I think UrbanStrike should be remove from maplist.
UrbanStrike is most laggy map ever and We could not make the game at once.
Last edited by Pomona on Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Wow Pomona, thanks for a very comprehensive list. It will take me a while to respond to you. I have tried some of those maps, and they did not work for one reason or another. But some I have not.

Update:

House Removed
TwiligthSE Added
Volcan High is back
and....Thanks to the efforts of Wraith Dreamus 2 is in beta testing. It does NOT crash the server!