DW>Spam Harder 24p TDM/DM

Discuss anything related to our COD4 servers . Issues /Suggestions . TDM , S-n-D and the ever changing mod server .
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

This is our Team Death Match/Death Match server. It is a Punkbuster enabled server and streams PBBANS.com and PunksBusted.com banlists, so for the most part (emphasis on "for the most part") is free of hacking. It's generally limited to 24 players, but if need be, a few private slots for clan members/admins may temporarily increase the maximum player count.

Our TDM settings keep the maps at 12 minute intervals, unless one team manages to reach 2000 points, with respawns set at roughly 3 seconds.

Death Match settings however are rather different than what most expect. Every player is limited to 5 lives, and regardless of who is last standing, the highest scoring player wins.

Rules are few, but include:
No Grenade launcher
No Martyrdom
No racial slurs, personal attacks, and while profanity is allowed, excessive amounts will get you kicked at the admins discretion.

Current map rotation: (Gametype) (Map)

DM Shipment - TDM Showdown - TDM Ambush - TDM Chinatown - TDM Shipment - DM Cargoship - TDM Backlot - TDM Broadcast - TDM Pipeline - TDM Citystreets - TDM Overgrown - TDM Crash - TDM Crossfire - TDM Killhouse - TDM Vacant - TDM Strike
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

Awesome. ----Why can I never find your server??? It is definitely not in the TDM browser EVER for me.
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member

For several reasons. The CoD4 server browser was never designed to handle such a mind-numbing amount of traffic, and therefor only shows servers typically based on popularity. Death Warrant wasn't involved in the game upon release as most of the popular servers were, so gathering traffic involves alot sitting around on the server while empty or nearly empty to force the browser to show the server, and frankly, we don't have the manpower as a clan and community to do that at the moment. An easy way around this for you however is to simply add our server to your favorites via IP. Doing this also for some reason, makes the server show up when searching for a server, as well as in your favorites.

To add our servers, simply go to your favorites, then hit "Add New Favorite" and add "216.86.152.29:28960," and to add our other two public servers, simply add the same IP but change the port from "28960," to "27000" and "25000."
Jon!
1337 Haxor

ok, tnx, now I shall have something to do tomorrow rather than worry about my lost cat :) :( :/
Jon!
1337 Haxor

rrrgh they don't even appear in my favs after a full refresh. When I try to re-enter the IPs it says already a fav. I will stay on monster mash for tonight :angryfire:
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member

I'm assuming that you did patch to 1.7 correct?
Jon!
1337 Haxor

patch? considering my no-I-dont-have-a-clue reaction, no.
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member

Lol. I believe we've found our problem.

1. Do you use steam? If you do, then realistically steam would've updated for you.

If not:
a. Google the CoD4 1.6 patch, along with the 1.7 patch. The 1.6 will be a LARGE download. Included in it are I think 6 maps in total as well as patches 1.1 - 1.5. 1.7 will be relatively small, as it was a fix for a problem introduced with the 1.6 patch.
b. Install the 1.6 patch, then 1.7. After this, you should see our server showing up in your favorites.
Jon!
1337 Haxor

weird, I have it registered as a shortcut in Steam but it refused to upload ...

Ok, sounds good I'll have a lookie.
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

Wow, just updated from the 1.6 included in the GOTYE to 1.7, server count went from 400 to 15,000 and DW servers instantly appeared. I was wondering why it all seemed so empty :blackeye: