DW>Spam Harder 24p TDM/DM

Discuss anything related to our COD4 servers . Issues /Suggestions . TDM , S-n-D and the ever changing mod server .
Jinx
Camper

LeroyJonkins wrote:There's a NEW UPDATE to PB as of this week that gives a PB-B error till you d/l it. If you have, I suggest you start by updating all your drivers....

how do i do this :<

and it happens all the time!
and im updating to the new PB and checking if it works now
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

updating your drivers is a simple matter of checking which bits of your PC have drivers on, then googling the 'bit's brand with 'drivers' on the end, EG Radeon HD4870 Drivers.
Jinx
Camper

LeroyJonkins wrote:updating your drivers is a simple matter of checking which bits of your PC have drivers on, then googling the 'bit's brand with 'drivers' on the end, EG Radeon HD4870 Drivers.
my computers stock? >.>
and this is from the update...
Image from the last time i updated it it worked well and then it started again the day after and it's all the time
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

I don't have time atm to go into detail about this, (I'm on a lunch break at work...) but I may have a solution. I've heard that on occasion this issue is caused by PBSetup, which you downloaded from EvenBalance's website from Damage's link. I'd have to look up the technical issues that it caused but when you ran PBSetup the first time, I'm going to assume that you ran it from the folder you downloaded to. The solution would be first move it to your CoD4 directory and then run it from there. This issue doesn't affect many people, but this is what I've read off of a PBBans forum recently.

You may want to try uninstalling PB and PBSetup, and reinstalling doing the above. Make sure to back up your profile data before you do it though.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

DW_Mobius wrote:I don't have time atm to go into detail about this, (I'm on a lunch break at work...) but I may have a solution. I've heard that on occasion this issue is caused by PBSetup, which you downloaded from EvenBalance's website from Damage's link. I'd have to look up the technical issues that it caused but when you ran PBSetup the first time, I'm going to assume that you ran it from the folder you downloaded to. The solution would be first move it to your CoD4 directory and then run it from there. This issue doesn't affect many people, but this is what I've read off of a PBBans forum recently.

You may want to try uninstalling PB and PBSetup, and reinstalling doing the above. Make sure to back up your profile data before you do it though.

Mobius is correct. I forgot to mention that you should run the PBsetup from the COD4 folder where the PB files are located. If you save the PBsetup to your desktop or a folder and ran it then the new files would not be installed in the correct location. Sorry for not being clear on this but I remember when I first ran it I ran it from my desktop and the new PB files were placed there. When I saw them I deleted them and had issues with PB again. I then copied the PBsetup to the COD4 directory where the PB files are located and I have not had any issues since. Sorry for leaving this little critical need to know information out of my original post.
Jinx
Camper

doesnt matter that you forgot to mention that, you guys are the greatest and it's working now, well i dont know about later. but thanks :cheers:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Glad to hear you got it working.
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

Indeed.
Jinx
Camper

uhmm.....how can i add the DW server?
i dont see "add ip" or whatever anywhere
Jon!