Background visibility IE8 vs Firefox vs Chrome

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

I go to post about the new cool stuff on the website, and there's cool new stuff on the forum form! Looks like the new features are working well, I just wanted to point out something I noticed while I was forced to use IE at one point.

In IE8, you can see the background image while the page loads... with Firefox, the dark burgundy background is drawn apparently simultaneously with the Death Warrant image, so you don't see it.

I wonder if there's a way to make Firefox behave similarly to IE8 (just in this one aspect!!! :)...

Since I've been Chroming it up lately... the background image doesn't show up at all on the forum pages, just the intro page. Fast browser, BTW. Liking it more and more for most things.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Hmm.. never tested with chrome .

I wish there was a way to make browsers behave. Not going to happen at this point in time though . If they did things somewhat the same they would have copyright problems or something.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

[quote]Since I've been Chroming it up lately... the background image doesn't show up at all on the forum pages, just the intro page. Fast browser, BTW. Liking it more and more for most things./quote]

So I loaded up chrome and I see the background image on all forum pages . It does scroll here in the forum so you only see it on the top where as on the home page it is stationary . That is the same for all browsers though.