Game Freezes when Starting

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
warhead2
1337 Haxor

Ok here is my log from last night:
UT3 Log

Interestingly enough, I was able to play :ssmile:
This time I only had one crash and only experienced freezing when spawning. However this time I was able to wait it out and get in. I had to wait a minute or two while everything was totally frozen, but eventually it did let me in. I am not sure why last time I crashed so much, unless I just needed to reboot my pc or something.

The freezing seems to be caused by the number of error log entries being written. The log being written to so much can also cause crashes, though I seem to be beyond that now.

I went ahead and deleted my existing BattleRPG mods off my hard drive and this seems to help the freeze time.

Summary of log problems:

By and far the worst problem is the zillions of these entries which indicates it's having trouble finding or loading one of the Relic packages:

Error: Error, Failed to load Outer for resource 'VENicon_Mat': Package RelicMadnessContent.Icons
Warning: Failed to load 'RelicMadnessContent': Can't find file for package 'RelicMadnessContent'
Log: Failed to load 'RelicMadnessContent': Can't find file for package 'RelicMadnessContent'

I did 'dir relic* /s' in both my docs and program files ut areas, and came up with nothing, so there is no package file conflict going on there. I have never installed any relic mod.

We have lots and logs of dup net index errors like this one:
Error: Objects MaterialExpressionMultiply PICKUPS.Base_Teleporter.Material.M_T_Pickups_Teleporter_Portal_Base_Red:MaterialExpressionMultiply_5 and MaterialExpressionMultiply PICKUPS.Base_Powerup.Materials.M_Pickups_Base_Powerup:MaterialExpressionMultiply_3 have duplicate NetIndex 5253

We have things which just seem to be bugs in the code, referencing bad bone names:
Log: GetFrameMatrix: Invalid BoneName: b_Hips for Mesh: Skeleton

In my first tests, I could not get in at all and had zillions of graphical errors like the above bone error. I don't have so many of those anymore, maybe because I purged my old battlerpg off hard drive. -However-, before I had purged that mod last night, i had been able to get in. After I purged it, the freeze times seem much less.

So at this point my findings are:
-Reboot your pc
-If freezes, wait it out.
-Even if a windows dialog comes up, I would recommend not responding to the dialog and try to wait it out, as it may become responsive again. It depends on the dialog, as some allow you to wait while others are telling you you're screwed. I definitely had experienced some bad crashes, but the motto is if at first you don't succeed, reboot and try try again.
-Remove existing installed mods which might conflict, such as BattleRpg, Invasion, etc.
-Hopefully DW can offer more insight based on my log entries what is going on
-I seem to be good atm. I had a fun night playing ut3 invasion for first time. Love the look of the monsters.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
warhead2
1337 Haxor

last night i had another good run. i crashed twice, but after each crash i was able to go back in and get in. when it crashes it's a hard crash, you get the windows dialog of death and waiting does no good.

i checked my logs and pretty much the exact same problems with this twist: this time the log error that was repeated zillions of times was the b_hips bone not found. the error also happened a lot for Mesh Eaten. the relicmadness not found error was also in there a lot but the b_hips error this time way outnumbered it with literally 1000's of entries. It's the same method each time, GetFrameMatrix, so if this method were fixed then it would cut down a lot on the number of log entries and freezing.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!