2 Bugs Found [updated with 3 more (4-4-2011)]

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
wzzupp548
Killer in Training
Xfire: necrovamp

Hey guys, its been a long while, this is necrovamp ingame btw.
I have found a bug with the mana gambler and one with the perfect aim.

Mana gambler, yes it double your mana, but if you don't use it immediately and then gain any mana by energy weapons or killing a monster, your mana gets reset to your maximum amount.
For example, my max is 300, I have 250, and then use the mana gabled, I get bumped up to 500, but then I hit a monster with an energy weapon, I'm down to 300.

Perfect Aim, this item works great, I have been having alot of fun with it lately, but with the perfect aim, if you are close to a player or there are not many monsters in your visual range, the perfect aim will target a regular players head instead.
I have confirmed that there are monsters around, and if a player gets to close, that player will take priority over perfect aim, no matter how many monsters there are.

I have always known about these bugs since I started learning my class over a year ago, these are not that bad, and both have special circumstances, but a bug is still a bug.

I have returned from my 9 month absence and was surprised to see this is not fixed yet.
This is why I posted.

All of that being said, I enjoy playing this server, and appreciate all the hard work that has been done.
This was just a notification. I know bugs are difficult to work on (<college student/programming), but If I had a program with a bug, no matter how minor, I would be eager to fix it.
Anyways, that’s All I had to say, good luck with the bug fix I hope it goes smoothly.

{update}
The map know as elemental simulation seems to be broken, voted for it and after it won, the map didnt load and seemed to default to rising sun, tested 2 times

The Triple Damage artifact, does double dmg (instead of triple_

this i'm not sure if its situational, or its just my setup so ill post as much info as I can
first of all im adren master
with magic weapons maxed
when I dropped a bunch of weapons and picked them up again, my game froze, and ultimately I had to close it with task mgr

this has happened before

Things that need testing dealing this this bug
- does it happen every time?
- does it happen to every class?
- does it happen when you only drop one weapon?
- can it happen if someone else drops the weapons?
- do the powers (max magic weapons) have anything to do with it?
Last edited by wzzupp548 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DW_ChocoCake
DW Clan Member

Thanks for letting me know about these bugs. Unfortunately I am so busy these days that I don't have time to fix these and the many other bugs present. If I get a break eventually I would like to fix some of these bugs.
wzzupp548
Killer in Training

NP, I really just wanted to make sure someone else knew about them.
wzzupp548
Killer in Training

Found 2 more bugs.

Number 1, The map know as elemental simulation seems to be broken, voted for it and after it won, the map didnt load and seemed to default to rising sun, tested 2 times

Number 2, the Triple Damage artifact, does double dmg (instead of triple)

thnx for ur hard wokr and good luck

hopefully the triple dmg bug is a simple change from x2 to x3 lol